Chemistry Educator Principles of Chemical Science Scholar Biological Chemistry I Video Biological Chemistry II Editor's Pick Digital Lab Techniques Manual Video STEM Concept Videos Kitchen Chemistry Advanced Kitchen Chemistry Biological …
Chemistry Chemistry Online Courses Coursera Explore Physical Science and Engineering Chemistry Chemistry Chemistry courses explore the qualities and interactions of matter. Subtopics include organic and inorganic chemistry, industrial and research applications, and the chemistry of food, healthcare, and the environment. Electrical Engineering
Chemical Explore these and other free online chemistry courses on edX. Gain insight and experience with reaction mechanisms, stoichiometry, organic synthesis, chemical kinetics, stereochemistry, mass spectrometry, chemical bonding, and molecular spectroscopy.
Module 1. Foundations of Chemistry. Module 2: Properties of Matter. Classify matter as element, compound, or mixtures. Describe the four states of matter. Recognize physical and chemical changes and properties.
2. Reactions and Stoichiometry. Module 7: The Mole. Calculate the percent composition of a compound. Convert amounts of substances among moles, particles, and mass.
3. Gases. Module 12: Gas Laws. Calculate pressure, temperature, volume, or amount of gas by applying the appropriate gas law. Make calculations involving gas pressure as it relates to the measurement of gas pressure.
4. Thermochemistry. Module 16: Introduction to Energy. Calculate internal energy for processes and explain its classification as a state function. Describe the nature of energy changes that accompany chemical and physical changes.
5. Electronic Structure and Periodic Properties. Module 20: Electromagnetic Energy and the Bohr Model of the Atom. Describe the Bohr model of the hydrogen atom.
6. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Geometry. Module 24: Ionic and Covalent Bonding. Assess the polarity of covalent bonds. Describe covalent bond formation.
7. Solids and Liquids. Module 29: Intermolecular Forces. Describe the roles of intermolecular attractive forces in viscosity, surface tension, and capillary rise.
8. Solutions. Module 33: Solubility. Describe the basic properties of solutions and how they form. Describe the solubility of gases, liquids, and solids in liquids.
College A.P. Chemistry Course Syllabus - WordPress.com. Courses Details: Description: The purpose of A.P.Chemistry is to prepare junior and senior level students for college science courses and the College Board’s Advanced Placement Examination on Friday, May 7th, 2021. A.P.Chemistry is the equivalent of a two-semester college General Chemistry college sequence.
Online 3:58 Online Courses in Chemistry Online chemistry courses offered through reputable schools may be taken individually or as part of a degree program. Some individual courses are meant for students studying particular science fields, while others can be taken for general purposes.
State 12 rows · Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges …
Online This free online course from Harvard Kennedy School introduces approaches to analytical decision-making for policy design. Free* Available now Health & Medicine Online The Health Effects of Climate Change Learn how global warming impacts human health, and the ways we can diminish those impacts. Free* 7 weeks long Available now Humanities Online
Courses Free Online Courses Stanford Online Free Courses Our free online courses provide you with an affordable and flexible way to learn new skills and study new and emerging topics. Learn from Stanford instructors and industry experts at no cost to you. Health & Medicine Education Engineering Arts & Humanities Browse All
Online 978 rows · 1000+ Free Online Courses with Certificate 1. Free Online Courses …
Offers Founded in 1920, Indiana Wesleyan University is a non-profit liberal arts community and the largest private college in the state of Indiana. IWU offers more than 80 undergraduate degrees, 38 graduate degrees and 5 doctorate degrees.
Online Free Online Organic Chemistry Courses At a Glance Online Programs Available 1. Grand Canyon University Program Options Master's Master of Science in Biology with an Emphasis in Education Master of Science in Chemistry with an Emphasis in Education What is your highest level of education? Online Programs Available 2. Liberty University
Courses Get free Chemistry courses online from the world’s leading universities. You can download these audio & video courses straight to your computer or mp3 player. For more online courses, visit our complete collection, 1,700 Free Online Courses from Top Universities. Biochemistry 1 – Free Video Download – S. Dasgupta, IIT
Chemistry The online chemistry courses will meet the requirements for these pre-professional programs: Pre-Chiropractic Pre-Dentistry Pre-Medicine Pre-Occupational Therapy Pre-Optometry Pre-Pharmacy Pre-Physical Therapy Pre-Physician Assistant Pre-Veterinarian Check the registration window to see when you can register for an online chemistry course.
Science CHEM211 General Chemistry I Course Description The first semester of chemistry for science majors, pre-professional students, and others in science related fields. This course provides a quantitative introduction to atomic and molecular structure, states of matter, basic thermodynamics, and solutions.A number of concepts within each topic will be demonstrated …
Materials OpenStax Chemistry 2e. Available for free within your course. Lab Materials: All lab materials are purchased through your course. Please be aware that costs vary for each course and can range from $100- $500+. *Lab materials only need to be purchased if registering for CHEM 1010L. As a Reminder Your Dedicated Student Service Advisor Jessica Tait
What Does IT Mean if Online College Courses Are Accredited? Accredited colleges have proven that they offer quality education. If you take classes online that are properly accredited, you have gained the same education and training that a student would at a traditional campus-based college.