Course Standing up against racism. Active Allyship. During this in-depth training you will have access to video, audio learning, course notes and access to a course discussion group, you will learn how to be a better ally. You will be able to understand, identify, confidently talk about and intervene to address racism and its link to white privilege
Course School Training online course September 28, 2021 Access course Show Racism the Red Card, the UK’s leading anti-racism education …
Courses The need for education to tackle this human rights issue is evident. We have compiled a set of anti-racism online courses that will equip you with the knowledge and skills to fight racial prejudice and challenge intolerant attitudes. The courses are free to audit. You can opt-in for a paid certificate for an extra fee. Anti-Racism I
Racism Racism. It is a word that elicits strong emotion, and often even stronger opinions. Taking the step to engage in anti-racism work may seem intimidating, or maybe you already feel confident in your knowledge of racial justice and in your allyship. Regardless of where you sit on that spectrum, this training is one that can have benefit for everyone.
Relevant The course has a focus on the topics of anti-racism and white privilege and looks to assist organisations in making practical and structural changes that contributes to a positive impact in the fight against racism and racial inequality. Course content: Scene Setting – Global, national and locally relevant. Anti-Racism – What does this mean
Create Create a foundational toolbox to interrupt and dismantle racism that will ground any other anti-racism work you do. This is a self-directed online course created for you to take at your own pace. Videos, worksheets, and quizzes are included to enhance your learning. Your Instructor Rev. Michelle Ledder
People 1. RACHEL CARGLE AND THE GREAT UNLEARN. Cargle is an academic, lecturer, and public activist, who has been sharing content for people looking to truly support a push towards equality.
2. RACHEL RICKETTS: SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM 101. Rachel Ricketts, who is one of Well+Good's 2020 Changemakers, is an activist, writer, and speaker. In addition to compiling ample anti-racist resources on her site, she also has webinars available for purchase that are meant specifically for white women to dismantle racist behaviors and hierarchies.
3. AUSTIN CHANNING BROWN: THE ACB ACADEMY. Speaker and author Austin Brown offers an educational program that teaches lessons about racial justice and how you can help to push for it.
4. LAYLA F. SAAD: GOOD ANCESTOR ACADEMY. As the host of the Good Ancestor Podcast and best-selling author of the book Me and White Supremacy, Layla F. Saad has a lot of great online content for white people looking to educate themselves on the history of white privilege and racism.
5. CK YOUR PRIVILEGE: SUMMER SKOOL. The platform CK Your Privilege is a guide that helps people to dismantle their association with systems of domination.
6. MONIQUE MELTON: UNITY OVER COMFORT. Monique Melton, a podcast host and anti-racism educator, has online classes that help people to check their bias. On her website you'll find an Anti-Racism 101 Crash Course, a Unity Over Comfort 10-week anti-racism learning program, or you can sign up for her Unity Over Comfort curriculum for deeper education on eliminating racism.
7. THE PEOPLE'S INSTITUTE FOR SURVIVAL AND BEYOND: UNDOING RACISM WORKSHOPS. The People's Institute for Survival and Beyond is a collective of organizers and educators across the world working towards social transformation.
8. WHITE PEOPLE 4 BLACK LIVES: UNMASKING WHITENESS INSTITUTE. The Los Angeles-based White People 4 Black Lives has a four-day educational program from AWARE-LA is planned from July 23 to 26.
Building Race Forward’s Building Racial Equity series is a collection of interactive trainings for those who wish to sharpen their skills and strategies to address structural racism and advance racial equity. Unlike “diversity trainings” which primarily focus on interpersonal relations and understanding, the Building Racial Equity trainings emphasize how to challenge and change
Currently currently, cargle is offering both a free 30-day anti-racism course called #dothework (which has a self-paced syllabus sent to your inbox every 10 days for 30 days total) and the great unlearn,
Website a course of study made available over the Internet without charge to a very large number of people. “anyone who decides to take a MOOC simply logs on to the website and signs up” A sample of MOOCs (free courses) relevant to Whites for Racial Equity
Perfect Perfect for those who are just dipping their toes into diversity and inclusion training, this class covers general knowledge of how power dynamics come into play in the office, and how you can better support, manage, and be an ally to your employees. Note: This course is free to audit. Length: 4 weeks/ 2 hours a week. 4.
Strategies This training provides all parents, guardians and caregivers with strategies to effectively address issues of race and racism with their children. Through interactive activities and dialogue, participants will learn how children see race, and gain skills for approaching age-appropriate conversations using a racial equity lens. They will also practice strategies to promote positive …
029 2048 6207Training All of our training courses are bespoke and are designed and delivered according to your needs. The training courses listed below are just an example of the type of training we deliver. To book, call us on: 029 2048 6207 or email us at: [email protected]uk.
Studies Anti-Racism I is an introduction to the topic of race and racism in the United States. The primary audience for this course is anyone who is interested in learning about race/racism in the US who has never taken a course in critical race or ethnic studies or affiliated fields (indeed, who may not know what the fields of critical race studies or ethnic studies are), who has never read a book Rating: 4.6/5(50)
The world’s first anti-racism online training. We teach you and your employees how to identify, understand, and counter racism by offering specific and tailored guidelines that enforce a work culture of equity and respect.
This online training teaches how to identify, understand, and counter racism in order to build a work culture of equality and respect. This program will give you the tools to understand, identify, and counter racism in order to build a high-performance work culture of equality. Learn the concepts of racism and anti-racism.
**The Anti-Black Racism Training is a three part training series. Each session will be 2 hours and takes place 3 days in a row What is your relation to the University of Toronto?
Depending on the organization, they can be a day-long training or several sessions spread out over days, weeks or months. Central tenets of anti-racism education include confronting one's own privilege and complicity, and taking individual and collective actions to counteract systemic racism.