Course 1. Anti-Terrorism Level 1 Training ⚠ This web-based training is sponsored by the Joint Staff in coordination with the Military Services. Completion of this training meets the annual requirement for Level I Antiterrorism Training prescribed by DoDI 2000.16.
2. Combat Trafficking In Persons (CTIP) ⚠ The purpose of this course is to describe the realities of Trafficking in Persons (TIP), which capitalizes on human misery and exploitation.
3. Constitution Day ✪ (No CAC Required) Knowing what is in the U.S. Constitution and why the Constitution is relevant to us today is fundamental to our being able to defend it.
4. EEO/No Fear ⚠ Training can be completed either Face-to-Face or Online. This course contains mandatory training regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Army anti-harassment policy, No FEAR and prohibited personnel practices, including whistleblower protection laws.
5. INFOSEC ⚠ This training provides individuals an understanding of the information systems security policies, roles, responsibility, practices, procedures and concepts.
6. Ethics ✪ Ethics training is required for new employees for the onboarding process. Take the 2018 Ethics Training (1.0) in the JAG Training Library. FREQUENCY: One-Time TIME TO COMPLETE: 30 Minutes.
7. OPSEC ✪ This is an interactive web-based course that provides OPSEC awareness for military members, government employees, contractors and dependents. The course provides information on how to protect unclassified information regarding operations and personal information.
8. Risk Management Civilian Basic Course (DL) ⚠ This course is required for civilian employees and is designed to assist individuals in properly analyzing environments/training/missions/duties etc.
9. Risk Management Basic Course (DL) ⚠ This course is required for all USAG Soldiers and is designed to assist in properly analyzing environments/training/missions/duties etc.
10. ANNUAL AWARENESS - MANAGING SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS WITH A SECURITY CLEARANCE/ACCESS ⚠ This training is required annually for Civilian Supervisors, Officers, and Enlisted Personnel in the grade of Corporal and above who manage personnel with clearances/access to classified information.
Safety TRAINING COURSES. Aviation Safety Officer Training. Aviation Safety Officer Course (ASOC) Accident Investigation and Analysis Course (AIC) Ground Safety Officer Training; Online Training. Educational Distance Learning Links; Army Accident Avoidance Course; Unit Safety Officer (USO) Toolbox; CP-12. Certificate Programs; Training and Development
Training Army Learning Management System (ALMS) The ALMS is a centralized training system allowing training NCOs, training managers, instructors, unit commanders, and individual users to schedule, register, and deliver standardized Army training to Soldiers and DA Civilians at home and abroad. Users can register for self-paced courses.
E-Learning Army e-Learning Course Catalog – November 2021 https://usarmy.skillport.com To access the Army e-Learning courses you must first register for the program. To register for access, go to ATIS at: https://www.atis.army.mil – click on the Army e- Learning logo.
Training Mandatory Online Training (AR 350-1) (Click titles forexternal links) Anti-Terrorism Level 1 Training ⚠- meets annual requirement outlined in DoDi 2000.16. Purpose is to increase awareness of terrorism, improve ability to apply personal protective measures, and provide further resources.
Accordance In accordance with the Secretary of the Army Memo, Prioritizing Efforts – Readiness and Lethality (Update 2), dated 18 April 2018, the AAC, referenced in both AR 600-55 and AR 385-10, is no longer a requirement. Instruction contained in the Army Traffic Safety Training Program fulfills required training in accordance with DODI 6055.04.
Mandatory 7 hours ago Army Mandatory Online 350 1 Training List … Army Mandatory Online 350 1 Training List. 9 hours ago Course Home. army.mil Show details . 6 hours ago Mandatory Online Training (AR 350 - 1) Auditing courses is free, which means you will not complete graded assignments or receive credit.Certification requires payment (i.e. $49 to $325
& Military & Civilian Mandatory Training. ANNUAL ONLINE TRAINING & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS DoD Cyber Awareness Challenge & Digital Version of Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) To Take the Course or Sign the AUP: >Click “Login” top tab >Click “CAC Login” >Select appropriate Branch, Type, & MACOM from “Drop Down” prompts & click “Confirm” …
Safety TRAINING COURSES. The safety training resources below are applicable for everyone from new recruits to seasoned safety professionals. Access online training, classroom training schedules, CP-12 careerist courses, and more.
Online Online Training. TRAINING COURSES Online Training. The United States Army Combat Readiness Center now hosts its Distance Learning (DL) courses on the Army Training Support Center (ATSC) Army Learning Management System (ALMS) site. This provides Soldiers, Army civilians, safety professionals and joint forces greater access to our training resources.
SHARP SHARP Learning Portal. Whether you are a learner, a leader, or a SHARP Professional, you’ve come to the right place for resources to help you learn about Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP). Sexual harassment and sexual assault are pervasive problems in today’s military.
Course The Army Ethic Development Course (AEDC) provides educational content on the Army Ethic and Values for Soldiers and Army Civilians at all levels of learning. The AEDC can be accessed as a course package, which fulfills the AR 350-1 annual Army Values sustainment training requirement, or as individual portions of the course in a self-service
Skills Skillsoft has 100% cloud access, providing training anytime and anywhere, and it is free to Army employees. Courses are grouped into three main categories: SkillChoice Productivity and Collaboration Tools, Business Skills Courseware, and Information Technology Skills Courses.
There The Army Correspondence Courses force you to go through each page like a slide show to get credit for completing the course. Skillport allows you to skip all the “learning material” and just take the course test. If you are taking online Army courses purely for the promotion points, there is no sense in sitting there for 30 minutes clicking
Seasonal Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Training, Course Number DHA-US069, 2 hours (CAC authentication required). Current for the 2021-22 influenza season. Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Cold Chain Management for Logistical Personnel, Course Number DHA-US070, 1 hour (CAC authentication required) Current for the 2021-22 influenza season.
Training Training Free-onlinecourses.com Show details . 3 hours ago Mandatory Online Training 350 1 02/2021 Course F. Training Coursef.com Show details . 5 hours ago Department of the Army … Category: Education Courses, Training Courses Show more
https://www.lms.army.mil 3. Information Security Program Training [Available on ALMS; formerly known as “Annual Security Refresher”] https://www.lms.army.mil 4. DTS (Basic) - About DTS [CAC Login;...
The initial training shall be for 24 hours and refresher training shall be for eight hours annually. Employees who have received the initial training required by this paragraph shall be given a written certificate attesting that they have successfully completed the necessary training.” 29 CFR 1910.120 (e) (7) (ii) – “Current employees.
Army Counterintelligence – Fort Leavenworth will provide TARP Training and Army Chief of Staff directed Insider Threat indicators (ALARACT 322/2009) training to units, activities and individuals within the Area of Responsibility when scheduled adequately in advance.