Click After ATRRS notifies you that you are registered, login to the ALMS at https://www.lms.army.mil. In the “Active Learning” column, click on the course title. Finally, click on the title again that
Online Online Training. Educational Distance Learning Links; Army Accident Avoidance Course Program Overview; Award Recipients; Contacts; A-Z Login. Free Courses . CP-12. Training …
United United States Army
Course 1. Anti-Terrorism Level 1 Training ⚠ This web-based training is sponsored by the Joint Staff in coordination with the Military Services. Completion of this training meets the annual requirement for Level I Antiterrorism Training prescribed by DoDI 2000.16.
2. Combat Trafficking In Persons (CTIP) ⚠ The purpose of this course is to describe the realities of Trafficking in Persons (TIP), which capitalizes on human misery and exploitation.
3. Constitution Day ✪ (No CAC Required) Knowing what is in the U.S. Constitution and why the Constitution is relevant to us today is fundamental to our being able to defend it.
4. EEO/No Fear ⚠ Training can be completed either Face-to-Face or Online. This course contains mandatory training regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Army anti-harassment policy, No FEAR and prohibited personnel practices, including whistleblower protection laws.
5. INFOSEC ⚠ This training provides individuals an understanding of the information systems security policies, roles, responsibility, practices, procedures and concepts.
6. Ethics ✪ Ethics training is required for new employees for the onboarding process. Take the 2018 Ethics Training (1.0) in the JAG Training Library. FREQUENCY: One-Time TIME TO COMPLETE: 30 Minutes.
7. OPSEC ✪ This is an interactive web-based course that provides OPSEC awareness for military members, government employees, contractors and dependents. The course provides information on how to protect unclassified information regarding operations and personal information.
8. Risk Management Civilian Basic Course (DL) ⚠ This course is required for civilian employees and is designed to assist individuals in properly analyzing environments/training/missions/duties etc.
9. Risk Management Basic Course (DL) ⚠ This course is required for all USAG Soldiers and is designed to assist in properly analyzing environments/training/missions/duties etc.
10. ANNUAL AWARENESS - MANAGING SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS WITH A SECURITY CLEARANCE/ACCESS ⚠ This training is required annually for Civilian Supervisors, Officers, and Enlisted Personnel in the grade of Corporal and above who manage personnel with clearances/access to classified information.
Three Our Online Courses. Our signature Professional Practice Award in Training and Development (PPATD). It has three modules which you can take together or separately. Getting started …
Training All TEDs are required to complete this new training course. **New course is only for TEDs who DID NOT complete the training in 2021-2022 school year. The purpose of this training is to …
Mandatory Mandatory Face-to-Face training and Newcomers/On-Boarding Brief for USAG Fort Bragg Soldiers and Civilians is available on the first Tuesday of each month at Pope …
Permanent Select the credentials you want to use to logon to this SharePoint site: > Windows Authentication - Use this login if your permanent duty location is on an Army Installation using NIPRNet or if …
Located Located on the west end of Bldg. 100, the café enables employees to take online college courses, mandatory training or just review their latest leave and earnings statement.
Personnel Army Regulation 381-12, Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP), directs that: All DA personnel will receive TARP training annually. DA personnel include …
DEFENSE DoD Cyber Exchange Training Catalog DEFENSE ENTERPRISE OFFICE SOLUTION (DEOS) DEOS Webinar Schedule; DEFENSE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AGENCY (DISA) DISA …
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT. Total Employee Development, better known as TED, is the system used by the depot's Training Office, and by the Army at large, to capture all training for all employees. "TED is a way for employees to keep track of their training without having to keep up with all of their certificates," said Campbell.
The United States Army Combat Readiness Center now hosts its Distance Learning (DL) courses on the Army Training Support Center (ATSC) Army Learning Management System (ALMS) site. This provides Soldiers, Army civilians, safety professionals and joint forces greater access to our training resources.
(DoD photo by Marvin Lynchard) Online, so-called mandatory training -- a set of roughly a dozen courses soldiers are typically tasked with completing annually that include training on securing military facilities and information, ethics, equal opportunity and safety courses -- is time-consuming.
However, when it comes to some of the material covered in online classes, subject matter experts might not always be available to units for in-person training and certification, and the courses do provide a way for the Army to emphasize certain areas, like ethics, that can be important across a service member's career.