Workouts 1. Fitness Blender. Daniel and Kelli are the husband and wife team behind Fitness Blender, a site that offers a huge selection of full-length video workouts of all different types.
2. Sweaty Betty. This resource offers wonderful online fitness classes that everybody can easily do at home. Sweaty Betty provides yoga workouts, HIIT routines, and many other types for you to try.
3. Make Your Body Work. I'm a professional weight loss coach and was chosen as "Canada's Top Fitness Professional." Each of my workouts found at makeyourbodywork.com will challenge your entire body and will include elements of cardio, strength, and core conditioning.
4. Jessica Smith TV. Jessica Smith TV shares a unique collection of videos with 7-minute, 10-minute and 30-minute workouts. She offers a really great variety of workout styles -- some focus on fat burning, others on cardio conditioning, workouts for beginners, kickboxing workouts and more.
5. Do Yoga with Me. Do Yoga with Me is one of my personal favourites. Many of their classes are filmed outdoors in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. The level of instruction is top-notch and there are videos that focus on pretty much every part of the body (e.g.
6. Turbulence Training. Do you want to do bodyweight workouts at home? Craig Ballentyne of Turbulence Training provides a wonderful collection of no-equipment bodyweight workouts designed to help you burn fat and get lean.
7. Tone it Up. Karena and Katrina lead the workouts at Tone it Up. Their routines are aimed at helping you shed excess weight and transform your body through simple strengthening exercises.
8. Yoga With Adriene. Adriene Mishler is a yogi with purpose. She wants to use her instructional classes to help people live life better. As she puts it, "Yoga offers up a way for us to see a world that is working for you instead of against you."
9. Spark People. Spark People shares short videos for all different types of workouts. There are several categories -- Abs, Cardio, Yoga and Pilates, as well as others that diver into healthy cooking and eating ideas.
10. BeFit. Enjoy doing yoga workouts with your favorite trainers such as Jillian Michaels, Jane Fonda, Billy Blanks Jr., Tara Stiles and many others. This channel might offer the best variety of any out there -- It even includes meditations with Deepak Chopra (maybe a good way to relax AFTER your workout).
Workout 1. 30 Day Fitness Challenge. Get workouts you can do from home with the 30-Day Fitness Challenge App. It has lots to offer including, butt, abs, and full body challenges.
2. SELF. Sell offers tons of different workouts that are free! There are lots of different exercises on offer like, a full-body workout for beginners that hits all your major muscles, a 20-minute low-impact HIIT workout for total-body strength, and a 15-minute butt and legs workout you can do anywhere.
3. Freeletics Training Coach. Okay, so next we have the very popular Freeletics Training Coach app. With it, you can get 25 exercises, 20 HIIT bodyweight workouts, and 20 audio sessions, plus workout spots and a community of millions.
4. Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer. Get 5 to 30 minute daily workout routines for men and women with the Daily Workout Fitness Trainer app. There are more than 100 exercises on offer here plus videos that show you how to do each exercise!
5. Class FitSugar from POPSUGAR. Find free fitness classes with Class FitSugar from POPSUGAR. Here, you’ll find a variety of online fitness classes from a 30 minute cardio and core workout to a 15-minute intense bodyweight workout.
6. Daily Ab Workout. You can get daily ab routines for men and women with Daily Ab Workout. Get the app here: Download the app for iOS here. Download the app for Android here.
7. Adidas Training by Runtastic. If you’re looking for a wide variety of online fitness classes, then checkout Adidas Training by Runtastic. This app provides a variety of workouts like yoga, ab workouts, and boxing.
8. ClassPass. ClassPass is offering a selection of free home workout videos. It features more than 4,000 free on-demand online workouts that include HIIT and strength training, cardio, yoga, barre and more, so there’s plenty to choose from here!
9. Nike Training Club. Next on the list we have the Nike Training Club app. On offer are more than 185 free online fitness classes. There’s tons of offer, like bodyweight-only workouts that you can do with minimal to no equipment, yoga classes, cardio, and HIIT.
10. FitOn. With the FitOn app, you can get free home exercise videos, personalized fitness plans, and guided mediations.
Dumbbell 1. Dumbbell Only Workout: 5 Day Dumbbell Workout Split. This 5 day dumbbell only workout program only requires dumbbells and is perfect for those looking to build lean muscle mass at home or on the go!
2. Dumbbell Only Workout: 3 Day Full Body Dumbbell Workout. This workout program only requires dumbbells, has just the right amount of volume to promote muscle growth, and is perfect to do at home or on the go.
3. Dumbbell Only Workout: 6 Day Dumbbell Workout Split. This 6 day dumbbell only workout program only requires dumbbells and is perfect for those looking to build lean muscle mass at home or on the go!
4. Dumbbell Only Workout: 4 Day Upper/Lower Dumbbell Workout Routine. This dumbbell only upper/lower workout program only requires dumbbells and is perfect for those looking to build lean muscle mass at home or on the go!
5. Frankoman's Dumbbell Only Split. A dumbbell only workout for home or the gym that will pack on muscle mass. This routine was designed by Frankoman from team Muscle & Strength.
6. Dumbbell Only Home Or Gym Full Body Workout. Short on equipment? No worries! This dumbbell only workout can be used at home or in the gym for building muscle mass.
7. HIT3 Training at Home: 8 Week Muscle-Building Program. This home version of our HIT3 training program will give you the muscle-building challenge you crave all while using the equipment you have in your home gym.
8. Summer Shape Up at Home: Women's 6 Week Fat-Burning Workout. Are you stuck working out at home, and still want to look and feel your best for summer? This 6-week fat-burning workout will have you beach-ready in no time!
9. 4 Day Dumbbell and Bodyweight Fat Loss Workout. Stuck at home with only a single pair of light dumbbells? This 6-week program utilizes unilateral training and bodyweight exercises to help you achieve results!
10. Body Like A God: A Complete Bodyweight Muscle Building Plan. No equipment or gym? No problem. Build muscle at home with this classic bodyweight training system.
Workouts 1. Danielle Pascente. True, she is now someone I consider a dear friend. True, at first I was freaked out by her workouts because she is a BEAST who loves HIIT.
2. Les Mills On Demand Review. Let’s start by saying if you use the link above you can try it free for 21 days. Not like try a little, but get access to everything, which I took full advantage of to try out a slew of things from ab workouts to yoga to combat dance.
3. Mr and Mrs Muscle. This is a feed I only discovered a few months ago, but fell in love quickly. They put the entire workout on their feed and with every move show you what muscle is being worked (or more accurately what muscle you should be working to help you do the moves right).
4. FitOnApp. When the aforementioned Danielle began creating workouts for this app I was intrigued and then they made the whole dang thing free! Here again, you’ll have access to a whole variety of workouts and intensities, plus you can participate in monthly challenges if those excite you or connect with friends or sign up for a class at the same time as others.
5. becksliveshealthy. Last year Becky hurt her knee, which forced her, like moi, to get in to the gym for something else to do. Only she fell in love with it (and the gym owner, ha).
6. Beachbody On Demand. Can strength training be done without weights? Absolutely!! That’s definitely a benefit you find with a platform like Beachbody where there’s a huge variety of workout options to fit whatever mood you might be in for the day.
7. Crystal Seaver. Crystal is a bad ass ultra runner, who knows that a strong body is key to doing what she loves. Not only is she a personal trainer, but she provides all the strength workouts for one of my fellow running coaches team.
8. Strength2runcoach. Well it doesn’t get much more runner specific than a distance runner and coach providing you tips!! Each week Christina provides both a strength workout, usually with dumbbells AND a mobility workout.
9. RunToTheFinish! Ok i don’t usually give you full workouts, but I do slip in all the hip, glute, core and IT band workouts to keep you injury free! If you aren’t following me on YouTube to find them there, you can definitely get the snippets on Instagram.
10. The Run Experience. Not only will you find workouts on their YouTube channel, but you’ll likely get sucked in to some of the other tips on form and injury prevention.
Target 1. Dumbbell bench press. Target muscles: Chest, as well as the triceps, shoulders. Lie on a flat bench holding a pair of dumbbells directly above your chest with your palms facing forward.
2. Bent-over row. Target muscles: Back, as well as the shoulders, biceps, and core. Stand with your feet hip- to shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
3. Standing dumbbell curl. Target muscles: Biceps. Grab a pair of dumbbells and let them hang at arm’s length by your thighs, palms facing forward. Keeping your elbows tucked and your upper arms locked in place, curl the dumbbells as close to your shoulders as you can.
4. Lying triceps extension. Target muscles: Triceps. Lie face up on a bench with your feet flat on the floor, and hold a pair of dumbbells above your chest with your arms straight and your palms facing each other.
5. Single-leg calf raise. Target muscles: Calves. Hold a dumbbell in your right hand by your side and place the ball of your right foot on an elevated surface with your heel hanging off.
6. Shoulder press. Target muscles: Shoulders, upper back, and triceps. Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart, and hold a pair of dumbbells in front of your shoulders with your elbows tucked and palms facing each other.
Fitness Online workout classes at home is as effective as a gym without spending time travelling and cutting short the expenses of the gym training fee. Moreover, with the current scenario and the pandemic shaking the whole world, more people are starting to seek fitness workout schedules at home, seeking online fitness classes to stay fit and in shape.
Power The Pillars of Power Training is the most comprehensive system designed to teach you everything you need to know about power training. You’ll learn the basics of how power training works, the different types of power training exercises, the simple 3-stage coaching progressions, and exactly how to program them for each and every client on your
Fitness Free online fitness courses at Alison will help you work toward better health in no time. We have classes that cover outdoor and physical education studies, effective coaching styles and techniques, and fitness training principles and methods.
Workout Many strength training exercises can be done in the comfort of your home without any equipment. You can also use basic equipment like dumbbells and resistance bands to round out your workout.
Workouts HASfit (free) This down-to-earth app (and YouTube channel) features a variety of scalable workouts that include HIIT, low-impact, and strength-training options. Wirecutter research editor
Strength In this online course, Harvard Health Publishing brings you a valuable program highlighting forty-one exercises that together will help you achieve greater overall fitness. The course includes aerobic workouts for better cardiovascular health, strength training for your bones and muscles, plus essential balance and flexibility exercises.
Duration Nike Training Club offers free on-demand workouts with the download of their app, compatible with Android and iOS. They have nearly 200 strength-based workouts (in addition to many endurance and mobility options as well) ranging from 5 to 50 minutes in duration, and they can be sorted by fitness level, duration, necessary equipment, and intensity.
According According to Noam Tamir, C.S.C.S., owner and CEO of TS Fitness in New York City, if you’re a newbie when it comes to strength training, you should shoot for three weekly 30- …
Range These gaps lead to wasted time and effort, sub-optimal strength and performance gains, and increased risk of injury. Strength Zone Training is designed to avoid all these issues by redefining what TRUE full range of motion training is and making it simple to create workout programs that eliminate exercise redundancy, increase full range strength, and improve your …
Strength It’s part gym-workouts, part outdoors-workouts, and is another nice way to link up strength and endurance training while building a great well-rounded body at the same time. Goal: muscle-building, fat loss, general conditioning, less-time solution Ability level: intermediate Featured: @thebryandavidolson. The 3-week Super-3 strength workout plan
Bandier The app offers 100 live classes per week, including cardio, strength, yoga, and stretch based workouts. Use code SWEATSANDCITY for your first month of at-home workouts free. Bandier: Bandier will
Many strength training exercises can be done in the comfort and privacy of your home, using just your body weight or basic, low-cost equipment as resistance. If you have any health concerns or an injury that makes exercising difficult, talk to your doctor or a certified personal trainer before you start an at-home strength training routine.
At-home workouts are a great option if you're limited with equipment, short on time, or just on the go! The workouts are created by fitness experts and come with a free downloadable PDF you can reference when training. Are you stuck working out at home, and still want to look and feel your best for summer?
The workout is designed to build muscle and strength. This home version of our HIT3 training program will give you the muscle-building challenge you crave all while using the equipment you have in your home gym. Being stuck at home doesn't mean you can't get in a great workout.
Strong Lifts has been around for a long time and is a solid program. #3) Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1: This program allows you a little more freedom to do exercises that you enjoy, or work on personal weaknesses, because you choose some of the assistance work.