Course The 8 Best Golf Courses on Maui A Local's Guide to . Courses Details: Book a Tee Time at the Emerald Course.7. Maui Lani Golf Course.The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course offers a unique golfing experience that is far removed from the hustle and bustle of busy tourist areas. It is the only links-style course on the island, and it is a par-72 public course …
Courses Best Maui Golf Courses Top 10 Places to Golf in Maui. Courses Details: The Kahili Golf Course is considered to be one of Maui’s finest hidden gems.Designed by Robin Nelson and Rodney Wright, this exceptional course found its home in 1991 on the hillside of the West Maui Mountains. This 18 hole, par-72 course is situated on 6,560 yards of green hillside — but …
Golfing Golfing at Maui’s Top Courses Guide to Golfing Maui in 2021. Courses Details: The Gold course is in idyllic Wailea, the sunny, calm south side of Maui.The Wailea Golf Club consists of three courses, including the Emerald and Blue courses, and the Gold is an excellent challenge for all skill levels.With over 90 bunkers, you … best maui golf courses public
Course There are fifteen beautiful golf courses on Maui. The best is the Plantation Course at Kapalua, famous as home to the Sentry Championship (formerly called the Hyundai or Mercedes Championship) every January. Second-best is the Bay Course, also at Kapalua. (The Village Course at Kapalua closed in 2007.)
Wailea Best 25 Public Golf Courses in Maui, HI with Reviews - YP.com (Added 6 minutes ago) From Business: The Wailea Old Blue Golf Course located on Maui, Hawaii is Wailea resorts original golf course. Reserve a tee time online or by phone. Old Blue features ocean…
(808) 270-7400Waiehu Waiehu Municipal Golf Course Maui.Net - All Things Maui. Courses Details: Waiehu Municipal Golf Course. 200 Halewaiu Rd. Waiehu, HI 96793.(808) 270-7400. View on Map. 1 Review. Home to many of Maui's great golfers, the Waiehu Municipal Golf Course overlooks the beautiful ocean and the famous Waihe'e Reef. The first 9 holes, built in 1930 are set along the …
Course Golf Courses on Maui Kaanapali Golf Resort - Royal Course and Kai Course Resort Lahaina Kahili Golf Course Public Wailuku Kapalua Golf Club - Bay Course and Plantation Course Resort Lahaina King Kamehameha Golf Club Private Wailuku Makena Golf Course Resort Makena Maui Country Club Private Paia Maui Nui Golf Club Public Kihei Pukalani Country Club
(808) 572-1314(808) 1. Pukalani Country Club. Golf Courses Private Golf Courses Golf Equipment & Supplies. BBB Rating: A+ Website 35 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (808) 572-1314. 360 Pukalani St.
2. Wailea Golf Club - Old Blue Course. Golf Courses Sports & Entertainment Centers Sports Clubs & Organizations. Website 25 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (808) 879-2530. 120 Kaukahi St.
3. The Dunes At Maui Lani Golf Course. Golf Courses Golf Practice Ranges Golf Instruction. (1) BBB Rating: A+ Website 22 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (808) 873-0422. 1333 Mauilani Pkwy.
4. Prestige Golf Service. Golf Courses. Website 30 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (808) 575-7610. 1340 W Kuiaha Rd. Haiku, HI 96708.
5. Prestige Promotional Prod Inc. Golf Courses. (808) 575-7610. 1340 W Kuiaha Rd. Haiku, HI 96708.
6. Elleair Maui Golf Club. Golf Courses. Website 36 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (808) 874-0777. 1345 Piilani Hwy. Kihei, HI 96753. OPEN NOW.
7. Prestige Golf Service. Golf Courses. Website. (808) 874-1081. 1847 S Kihei Rd. Kihei, HI 96753.
8. Heligolf Hawaii. Golf Courses Private Golf Courses Resorts 22 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (808) 873-8687. 310 Alamaha St Ste 4. Kahului, HI 96732.
9. Maui Lani Golf Course. Golf Courses. Website. (808) 873-7911. 1507 Kuihelani Hwy. Kahului, HI 96732.
10. Mmk Maui Lp. Golf Courses. Website 18 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (808) 242-1777. 2500 Honoapiilani Hwy. Wailuku, HI 96793.
Kamehameha The Plantation Course at Kapalua Bay. Designed by Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore, this miraculous 7,411-yard course has been consistently ranked as the #1 golf course in all of Hawaii. King Kamehameha. Arriving at the #2 spot on our list, we find ourselves at Maui’s only 18-hole private golf club, King Kamehameha.
Golfing Top Golf Courses In Maui Onlinecoursesfree.com. Golfing Online-courses-free.com Show details . 1 hours ago Golfing at Maui’s Top Courses Guide to Golfing Maui in 2021. Courses Details: The Gold course is in idyllic Wailea, the sunny, calm south side of Maui.The Wailea Golf Club consists of three courses, including the Emerald and Blue courses, and the Gold is an …
Hillside The Kahili Golf Course is considered to be one of Maui’s finest hidden gems.Designed by Robin Nelson and Rodney Wright, this exceptional course found its home in 1991 on the hillside of the West Maui Mountains. This 18 hole, par-72 course is situated on 6,560 yards of green hillside — but don’t let the length fool you.
Course 1. Bay Course at Kapalua Resort. The Bay Course at Kapalua has Maui's most dramatic oceanfront holes. Getty Images.
2. Emerald Course at Wailea. One of Hawaii's most peaceful and scenic resort courses is the Emerald Course at Wailea Golf Club. Getty Images.
3. Plantation Course at Kapalua Resort. The northernmost course on Maui, the Plantation Course at Kapalua boasts wide fairways on sloping, jungly terrain. Getty Images.
4. Makena Golf & Beach Resort. Scenic, natural golf can be found at the end of south Maui at Makena Golf & Beach Resort. Getty Images.
5. Gold Course at Wailea. The Gold Course at Wailea Golf Club boasts one of Maui's best tests from the championship tees, along with picture-perfect scenery and amenities.
6. King Kamehameha. One of golf's great clubhouses can be found at the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed King Kamehameha Golf Club. Getty Images.
7. Kahili Golf Course. Set just below King Kamehameha on the slopes of the West Maui Mountains, Kahili Golf Course is one of Maui's finest daily fees. Getty Images.
8. Dunes at Maui Lani. The Dunes at Maui Lani features a links-inspired layout with sandy soil and deep, pot bunkers. Getty Images.
9. Royal Ka'anapali. A Maui mainstay since the 1960s, Robert Trent Jones Sr. designed Royal Ka'anapali in the historic port city of Lahaina. Getty Images.
10. Ka'anapali Kai. There are scenic ocean views at every turn on the Ka'anapali Kai course, which plays above the water at most points. Getty Images.
800-654-9300Points 1. PEBBLE BEACH (Calif.) G. LINKS. 800-654-9300 / pebblebeach.com. Jack Neville & Douglas Grant (1919)/Herbert Fowler (R. 1920) 7,075 Yards, Par 72 / Points: 67.3675.
2. PACIFIC DUNES. Bandon, Ore. / 888-345-6008 / bandondunesgolf.com. Tom Doak (2001) / 6,633 Yards, Par 71 / Points: 64.8645. The second course built at Bandon Dunes Resort.
3. WHISTLING STRAITS (STRAITS) Haven, Wis. / 800-344-2838 / whistlingstraits.com. Pete Dye (1998) / 7,790 Yards, Par 72 / Points: 64.5043. Pete Dye transformed a dead flat abandoned army air base along a two-mile stretch of Lake Michigan into an imitation Ballybunion at Whistling Straits, peppering his rugged fairways and windswept greens with 1,012 (at last count) bunkers.
4. THE OCEAN COURSE. Kiawah Island, S.C. / 888-854-2924 / kiawahgolf.com. Pete Dye & Alice Dye (1991) / 7,849 Yards, Par 72 / Points: 64.4146. The first course designed for a specific event—the 1991 Ryder Cup—this manufactured linksland-meets-lagoons layout might well be Pete Dye's most diabolical creation.
5. SHADOW CREEK. North Las Vegas, Nev. / 866-260-0069 / shadowcreek.com. Tom Fazio, with Steve Wynn (1990) 7,560 Yards, Par 72 / Points: 64.1319. One of a kind, and maybe Tom Fazio's finest work ever.
6. PINEHURST (N.C.) RESORT (No. 2) 800-487-4653 / pinehurst.com. Donald Ross (9 1902 /Donald Ross & Walter Travis (A.9 1907) Donald Ross (R.1935) 7,588 Yards, Par 72 / Points: 63.9639.
7. BANDON (Ore.) DUNES. 888-345-6008 / bandondunesgolf.com. David McLay Kidd (1999) 6,732 Yards, Par 72 / Points: 63.3123. Maybe not as visually mesmerizing as Whistling Straits (which it beat for Best New Upscale Public Course of 1999), but talented golfers consider Bandon Dunes to be the consummate shotmaker's course, as good a total examination of one's game as there is in America.
8. BETHPAGE STATE PARK (BLACK) Farmingdale, N.Y. / 516-249-4040 / nysparks.state.ny.us. Joseph H. Burbeck & A.W. Tillinghast (1936) 7,468 Yards, Par 71 / Points: 63.1529.
9. ERIN HILLS (Wis.) G. CSE. 866-772-4769 / erinhills.com. Michael Hurdzan, Dana Fry & Ron Whitten (2006) 7,731 Yards, Par 72 / Points: 62.8534. Despite the legend spread by many, Erin Hills wasn't designed specifically to host a U.S. Open.
10. SPYGLASS HILL G. CSE. Pebble Beach / 800-654-9300 / pebblebeach.com. Robert Trent Jones (1966) 6,960 Yards, Par 72 / Points: 62.5718. Given the task of designing a course just up 17 Mile Drive from Pebble Beach and Cypress Point, Robert Trent Jones responded with a combination of Pine Valley and Augusta National.
Public Discover the largest selection of public golf courses in Maui. Book a tee time at one of the top public golf courses in Maui today.
Florida's Top 75
Play One of The Best Golf Courses in Maui