Views The Golf Club at Newcastle offers arguably the most beautiful views of any golf course in Seattle. Golfers can enjoy views of the Seattle skyline as well as the …
54 Golf Courses near Seattle, WA - Reviews & Ratings 1. Jefferson Park Golf Course, Regulation Course. (2) 18 holes over 6,182 yards with a par of 70 (Municipal) 4101 Beacon Ave S. Seattle, WA 98108-1522. (206) 762-4513.
2. Jefferson Park Golf Course, Par-3 Course. (2) 9 holes over 1,100 yards with a par of 27 (Municipal) 4101 Beacon Ave S. Seattle, WA 98108-1522. (206) 762-4513.
3. West Seattle Golf Course, West Seattle Course. 18 holes over 6,623 yards with a par of 72 (Municipal) 4470 35th Ave SW. Seattle, WA 98126-2636. (206) 935-5187.
4. Broadmoor Golf Club, Broadmoor Course. 18 holes over 6,186 yards with a par of 70 (Private) 2340 Broadmoor Dr E. Seattle, WA 98112-2322. (206) 325-5600. 4 miles from the center of Seattle.
5. Interbay Golf Center, Interbay Course. (3) 9 holes over 1,327 yards with a par of 28 (Municipal) 2501 15th Ave W. Seattle, WA 98119-2123. (206) 285-2200. 4 miles from the center of Seattle.
6. Green Lake Pitch N' Putt, Green Lakes Course. 9 holes over 705 yards with a par of 27 (Municipal) 5701 E Green Lake Way N. Seattle, WA 98103-5961. (206) 632-2280.
7. Glen Acres Golf & Country Club, Glen Acres Course. 9 holes over 3,060 yards with a par of 36 (Private) 1000 S 112th St. Seattle, WA 98168-2146. (206) 244-3786.
8. Rainier Golf & Country Club, Rainier Course. 18 holes over 6,358 yards with a par of 72 (Private) 11133 Des Moines Memorial Dr S. Seattle, WA 98168-1708. (206) 242-2800.
9. Sand Point Country Club, Sand Point Course. 18 holes over 6,200 yards with a par of 71 (Private) 8333 55th Ave NE. Seattle, WA 98115-5299. (206) 523-4994. 7 miles from the center of Seattle.
10. Jackson Park Golf Course, Regulation Course. (1) 18 holes over 6,212 yards with a par of 71 (Municipal) 1000 NE 135th St. Seattle, WA 98125-3107. (206) 363-4747.
Course 1. Walter Hall Golf Course, Seattle. Maintained and owned by the City of Everett and Premier Golf Center LLC, The Walter E Halls Golf course is an 18-hole public course that extends over 6000 yards.
2. Lynnwood Municipal Golf Course, Seattle. Built-in the year 1991 by John Steidel, The Lynwood Municipal Golf course is an 18-hole executive par 65 course that extends over 4000 yards.
3. Mount Si Golf Course, Seattle. The Mount Si Golf Course is a public 18-hole championship Par 72 course that features a driving range, car rentals, and more.
4. Maplewood Golf Course, Seattle. Designed by Al Smith, the Maplewood Golf Course opened in the year 1927 that lengthens over 5000 yards. Installed with Blue Grass, this golf course is a public 18-hole par 71 course with a driving range.
5. Jackson Park Golf Course, Chicago. The Jackson Park Golf Course was one of the first public golf courses in the Midwest built by Tom Bendelow in 1900.
6. Nile Shrine Golf Course, Seattle - Nile Shrine Golf Course. Built-in the year 1968 by Norman H Woods, the Nile Shrine Golf Course is an 18-hole par 67 semi-private golf course.
7. Kenwanda Golf Course, Seattle. Encircled by the beautiful views of the Cascade ranges and the Olympic Mountains, the Kenwanda Golf course is an 18-hole 69 par course that spreads across 5336 yards.
8. Bellevue Golf Course, Seattle. The Bellevue Golf Course is an 18-hole par 72 golf course that is open all year round and has a lot to offer. Located in Bellevue, this golf course was opened to the general public in the year 1968 and is perfect for golfers of all skill levels.
9. Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course, Seattle. Located on the Snoqualmie Valley with a scenic view of Mount Si, The Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course is a public 18-hole par 71 golf course that extends over 5000 yards.
10. Foster Golf Links, Seattle. Along the shores of River Duwamish in Tukwila lies the first-ever public course in the region known as The Foster Golf Links.
Courses Foremost among Seattle-area courses is Chambers Bay (University Place, some 60 minutes from Seattle), the venue for the 2015 U.S. Open. Other highly rated area courses are the Olympic and Cascade Courses at Gold Mountain …
Across Across the Cascade mountains from Seattle about 90 miles away is Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum, one of the driest sites in the state. Both the Arnold-Palmer-designed Prospector Course and the newer Rope Rider …
$349 Play 3 Championship Golf Courses - Package - $349. 2 Nights 3 Rounds ~ Starting at $349. Dates: Now - 12/31/22. View Golf Packages ».
Courses Best Golf Courses Seattle, WA - Last Updated May 2021 - Yelp new www.yelp.com. Reviews on Best Golf Courses in Seattle, WA - Seattle Golf Club, Sand Point Country Club, West …
Seattle Learn all about disc golf in Seattle. Ranked as the 9th best disc golf desintation in Washington, Seattle has 2 courses. Among these are 2 courses which have 18 or more holes. Seattle is …
Courses Golf Courses Washington/Idaho. Seattle/Tacoma/Bremerton • Bellingham/Northwest • Vancouver/Southwest • TriCities/Central • Spokane/Coeur dAlene/NW Montana • Boise.
Area's 5 Best Public Golf Courses in Seattle - Nextgengolf Top blog.nextgengolf.org. The Seattle area's natural assets are on full display at many, if not all of the area's golf courses.No matter …
Seattle Here are 10 options for mini golf in the Seattle area. Seattle / Everett Green Lake Pitch & Putt. This par-three, nine-hole course is pretty basic when it comes to putt putt …
Notably Five sets of tees make White Horse a challenging but fun round of golf whether you’re a two handicap or a 22. The greens are notably well-protected, so you’ll have to be precise on your …
Families Mini golf in the Seattle area boasts something for everybody with courses appropriate for grown families and 5-year-old's birthday parties alike. These mini golf parks …
Amazing 50+ Amazing Courses: Seattle is home to 50+ amazing courses, each of which offers a different experience for your Seattle golf outing! Incredible Community: From an amazing foodie scene – perfect for in-tournament meal options – to …
The oldest course in the Seattle area is the Wing Point Golf & Country Club which was designed by William G. Teufel, ASGCA and opened in 1903. The longest course is Trophy Lake Golf & Casting, which is 7,206 yards. Seattle Golf Club is rated the best course near Seattle. 2 miles from the center of Seattle. 2 miles from the center of Seattle.
Mini golf is a family fun go-to, and you don’t need to have golf experience to enjoy a day out playing putt putt. The Seattle area offers plenty of ways to enjoy a fun game with the kids (and check out the cool and unique putt putt course obstacles)! Here are 10 options for mini golf in the Seattle area.
Druids Glen's reputation as one of the toughest golf courses in Washington state comes from a rugged 230 acres littered with 60 bunkers, nine lakes and fast poa annua greens. From the 6,500-yard blue tees, the best hole might be the riskiest.
The 6,632-yard, par-71 China Creek Course plays shorter and easier. Oki Golf, which operates The Golf Club at Newcastle and Trophy Lake Golf & Casting, also manages Washington National Golf Club, the 7,300-yard home course of the University of Washington golf program. Players love the rugged look of Fought's design.