(720) 580-0551(720) Find and compare the best cooking classes in Boulder! In-person and online options available. Award-winning chefs. Large variety of cuisines.
Cooking Cooking Classes — Food Lab. All of our classes are 3 hours long and menus can be found under each class page. Beer and wine are available for purchase on site. We look forward to seeing you in soon! Please contact us with any questions, we are happy to talk.
Cooking Cooking Classes in Boulder, CO Elegant Contemporary Tapas - Cooking Class by Cozymeal™ Elegant Contemporary Tapas - Cooking Class by Cozymeal™ Sat, Feb 26, 6:00 PM Location provided after booking • Thornton, CO View 2 similar results Seasonal Comfort Home Cooking - Cooking Class by Cozymeal™
(720) 580-0551Spruce Adult cooking classes in Boulder will help teach beginners the essentials and helpful tricks of the trade while offering up new techniques and inspiration to food enthusiasts!
Culinary Find an accredited trade school or online college with culinary arts certificate training, associate's, and bachelor's degree programs near Boulder, CO. Apply to a culinary arts program and start training for different culinary arts careers like food service, bar-tending, restaurant management , nutrition, or baking and pastry art.
Eating Food Lab Boulder, CO The coolest cooking classes around. Connect, inspire and educate, all things culinary. Teambuilding “An even playing field” is what we have heard some refer to our Team Building Events as! Bring your team in for some cooking, eating and drinking. We promise this will be an event for the books! Cooking Classes
(303) 399-0093Purchase And as our gift to you, we’ll sweeten the deal. From now through December 22, call us to purchase your gift certificates and for every $25 you spend, we’ll add $5 onto the face value of the certificate. Purchase online for set amounts or call (303) 399-0093 ext 0 to purchase your certificates and then relax and enjoy the season.
Basic In 2020 and 2021, we added free online cooking classes to the menu for home cooks of all levels via Zoom Webinar. Our professional chefs had so much fun guiding you through plant-based comfort foods, the ultimate cookies, one-pot paella, festive Taco Tuesdays and basic sous vide techniques. We're thrilled to be back in the kitchens on campus.
Cooking 1. Inspired Cooking: Creating Dishes From Art (Skillshare) Up first on my list is a great course that reminds you to keep it creative in the kitchen! Chef and restaurant owner, Paul Liebrandt, gets in touch with his inner artist and builds a dish inspired by Monet.
2. Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking I (Masterclass) If you’re interested in cooking then there’s a pretty good chance you already know who Gordon Ramsay is.
3. Grilling Fundamentals: Cooking Chicken Over Live Fire (Skillshare) Grilling is a fantastic skill that every well-rounded cook should know. Luckily for you, instructor Zakary Pelacciochef (who is a professional chef and restaurant owner) is a grilling expert.
4. Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques I: Vegetables, Pasta, and Eggs (Masterclass) This MasterClass course is taught by Thomas Keller, the man who has won more Michelin stars than any other chef in America.
5. Think Like a Chef: A Beginner’s Guide to Cooking With Confidence (Skillshare) Who has 38 minutes to spare and wants to learn how to be a better cook?
6. Essential Cooking Skills (Udemy) This Udemy course will help you feel more comfortable in the kitchen by teaching you to whip up some classic comfort food recipes!
7. Healthy Cooking Fundamentals (Udemy) This is a course designed for beginner home cooks who want to improve their skills while learning how to be health-conscious in the kitchen.
8. Show Us Your Balls: Meatball Making With the Meatball Shop (Skillshare) Here we have the best online cooking course if you want to have some fun and learn to make meatballs on the side.
9. New York Times Cooking (Cooking) The New York Times Cooking website is an amazing resource. The website is beautifully laid out, high quality, and easy to navigate.
10. 5 Easy Techniques for Mastering Classic Indian Cooking (Skillshare) Indian cooking is full of flavor and richness. If you want to learn how to cook Indian-style meals like a pro, this course by the veteran cooking instructor, Shefaly Ravula, is a great place to start!
Create A unique and unconventional school relying on Mind, Body, and Spirit, to create authentic dishes, using real food from the earth. Students learn to create recipes, not how to depend on them. Download Our Catalog Nature 100% PLANT BASED DIET Green living heals the environment Zero waste thinking and cooking methods Freedom ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
& Cooking Classes in Boulder Enter dates Filters • 1 Food & Drink Traveler favorites All things to do Category types Attractions Tours Day Trips Outdoor Activities Concerts & Shows Food & Drink Shopping Transportation Traveler Resources Food & Drink Breweries Distilleries Beer Tastings & Tours Wineries & Vineyards Food Tours Wine Tours & Tastings
Boulder boulder colorado cooking classes provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. With a team of extremely dedicated and quality lecturers, boulder colorado cooking classes will not only be a place to share knowledge but also to help students get inspired to explore and discover many
Classes This place in South Boulder is just the thing for you! They have classes for the whole family, classes for kids, adult classes, and even cooking parties. For adult cooking parties, you can choose between brunch, French, Greek, Italian cuisine, and more. The prices range from $80 to $55 person.
Access In addition to over 320 instructional America’s Test Kitchen video lessons, you get direct access to an Escoffier Chef for troubleshooting or other questions and advice. Get 100% FREE access for 3 weeks. When your 3-week trial ends, you’ll pay $48 for 6 months of classes – just $8 per month! Learn More Learn More
Culinary $99 Cooking Class Enjoy a fun and interactive dim sum cooking class with friends, family or team members. Chef Eric is ready to share his culinary expertise as he teaches you how to prepare traditional dim sum recipes from scratch. You'll start off …
Cooking The 10 Best Cooking Classes in Boulder, CO (with Free Estimates) Find a Cooking Instructor near Boulder, CO 6 near you Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro. Desired cooking skills Top 6 Cooking Instructors near Boulder, CO Thumbtack CO Boulder Cooking Classes 1. C'ciny Cucina Italiana Top Pro Exceptional 5.0 (28)
Professional Our curriculum covers everything from French regional favorites to creative courses in cooking, baking, cake decorating, and more. Each of the cooking classes at our Boulder, Colorado campus is led by our very own professional Chef Instructors. Whether you’re new to the kitchen or an accomplished home cook, we have a class for you!
These classes are held on-site in our Boulder, CO kitchen only. Please call for scheduling. Full payment is required at registration. Notice of cancellation must be made 48 hours in advance of reserved cooking class. If the class you are interested in is full, you may call (303) 449-4804 to sign up on our waiting list for that class.
Click here to find out more about the School of Natural Cookery courses. Rouxbe cooking school is a a leading online course provider (running online cooking classes since 2005) and their vegan cooking school online is perhaps the best known provider of online vegetarian classes.
Our intimate bakery is located less than an hour from Denver, and our cooking classes are a perfect way to spend a Saturday morning! Join a chocolate baking class at Piece, Love & Chocolate in Boulder, Colorado with your spouse, friends, coworkers, or parents! Students get a bonus - 15% discount off all in-store purchases!
Programs of study included: Bachelors Culinary Management, Associates Baking and Pastry, Associates Culinary Arts, Diploma Baking and Pastry, Diploma Art of Cooking. The Art Institute of Colorado completed their last day of instruction on December 14, 2008.