Students Class Length. 20m. 10,369 students. Learn How to Budget! Personal Budgeting Made Easy in 16 minutes! BrainyMoney And Son Han, CFA,CPA. 38m. 91 students. Financial Freedom With Minimalism: Identify What Matters & Create A …
University Yes! Whether you want to learn about personal budgeting to develop good habits for your financial future or accounting and project management skills for your career, Coursera offers a wide range of courses from top-ranked universities like University of Florida, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of California, Irvine, and Rice University.
Budget This budget management training can help you and your organization learn information, strategies and techniques! No matter the size of your business, a working business budget is vital for good financial management. Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn how to put together and manage a budget from this budget management course.
Personal 1. The Core Four of Personal Finance, Udemy. Let’s go back to the basics with this course that focuses on managing your debt, reducing your expenses, financing a home, retiring, and everything in between.
2. Personal Finance 101, Udemy. Or, for a wrap up of all related topics, try out this beginner course that’ll explain everything from credit to taxes to various issues such as going to college, buying a house, or getting married.
3. Personal and Family Financial Planning, Coursera. Created by the University of Florida, this one is for people of any age, who are at any point in their career.
4. Personal Finance Planning, edX. As the description states, “Have you watched a movie where successful Wall Street characters dropped cool sounding financial jargon and you smiled and nodded without knowing what they were saying?”
5. Finance for Everyone: Smart Tools for Decision-Making, edX. Taught by the University of Michigan, this class explores the “beauty and power of finance.”
6. Financial Literacy, ALISON. More than just knowing what to do with your money is understanding what it is, how it works, and what it means for your personal and professional life.
7. Introduction to Managing Your Personal Finance Debts, ALISON. If debt is your biggest worry, this course is for you. You’ll learn how to set up a debt spreadsheet, how to contact credit card companies, how to prioritize your debts, and much more that’ll get you to that happy “debt-free” zone.
8. Introduction to Simple and Compound Interest, ALISON. Not sure what the heck these are? Want someone to take you through these concepts in an easy to follow way?
9. My Financial Mountain: Understanding Your Path to a Solid Financial Foundation, Skillshare. Wherever your situation is at the moment, this class will put you on a realistic and effective path toward financial stability—with just seven steps.
10. Personal Finance, Missouri State University on iTunes. Want personal finance tips on the go? Download this course on your iPhone now and bring knowledge with you wherever your money takes you.
Investment Financial Management for Managers - Capital Budgeting is a free online course that teaches you the basic concepts and techniques for evaluating capital investment proposals. Learn about the techniques and processes essential for deciding on investment proposals for capital budgeting using the discounted and non-discounted investment criteria.
Track 1. Introduction: Budgeting Tips & Basics. If you struggle from debt or are looking to take control of your finances, there are a number of life changes and budgeting tips that can help solve your problems.
2. Track Your Spending. Before you start creating a budget, you need to be aware of how much you spend. Track your spending over the next month and make notes of how much you spend on
3. Calculate Your Take-Home Income. Once you know how much you spend a month, you should also calculate how much money you have coming in. For some, this can be easy — many of us typically have regular paychecks that come in the same amount every one or two weeks.
4. Setting Financial Goals. After you’ve calculated your income and tracked your spending, it’s time to think about setting financial goals. Why are you thinking of creating a budget in the first place?
5. Create a Budget. After you calculate your income and expenses, it is time to create a budget. This step includes balancing your budget and trimming off excess spending.
Project Project management has been proven to be the most effective method of delivering products within cost, schedule, and resource constraints. This intensive and hands-on series of courses gives you the skills to ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving the user the product they expect. Rating: 4.7/5(1.1K)
Management The Online Management Course on How to be a Great Manager and Strong Leader. Free 10 Lesson Management Training and Leadership Skills Course. This is the optimal people management skills training program for the new manager to the seasoned professional including Tips for First-Time Managers.
Online Free Online Certificate Courses in Management. At Oxford Home Study Centre, we offer an extensive range of flexible and accessible courses in business management and leadership. Now open for enrolment, our free online certificate courses in management provide the perfect entry-point to the elite world of business management.
Process This course is for government and private sector employees new to budgeting responsibilities or who want an overview of the federal budget process.
We’re Learn to budget, manage your day-to-day spending and start saving The good news is it’s simpler than you think – and we’re here to help. On the Money Course, we’re with you every step of the way, taking things one stage at a time and showing you how you can get on top of your finances in a straightforward and practical way.
About Budgeting and Forecasting – Essentials Online Course 2-3 Hours Introductory Skills Learn all about budgeting and forecasting. This course will help you understand how to go about preparing a budget including what information you’ll need to ask for before you start and how to review your numbers for reasonableness.
Financially A new online course is making NGO staff more financially savvy A new training course and certification program designed by a network of NGOs to help staff in the field and at headquarters become more financially savvy has been launched, as belts tighten across the industry. LINGOs, a membership organization that provides training tools to the third sector, …
Financial This financial management online course, has been designed for those looking to begin or advance ongoing careers in financial management positions. Charged with the task of monitoring and managing the financial ‘health’ of the business, the role of the budget planner is one of multiple interconnected disciplines.
Top 5 Factors to Consider When Picking Online Courses
“ Introduction to Financial Accounting ” on Coursera is a superb accounting course led by The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. For those interested in bookkeeping, “ Become a Bookkeeper ” on LinkedIn Learning is a fantastic online class to learn the ropes of bookkeeping that is led by industry experts.
What degree programs can be completed entirely online?