Dinner 84 Easy dinner party mains - delicious. magazine. Courses Details: Your dinner party will run smoothly with our easy main course recipes. Dishes like the herb-crusted rack of lamb and the fillet of beef are real showstoppers.
Individual 34 Easy Main Dish Recipes for a Dinner Party Weekend . Courses Details: Get the Recipe: Goat Cheese Enchiladas.London Broil with Herb Butter. Instead of buying an individual steak for each guest, go with flavorful and less expensive London broil. Sear the beef and dinner party ideas for adults
Chicken Courses recipes BBC Good Food 1. Cedar-Plank Salmon. A big salmon fillet always feels like a festive main course, especially when it's cooked on a cedar grilling plank, so it picks up a whisper of smoky flavor.
2. Braised Chicken Legs With Grapes and Fennel. There's nothing wrong with defaulting to chicken when you're trying to think of dinner party ideas. The key is to select a truly special chicken recipe, like this easy sweet-and-spicy braise, made with ribbons of fennel and juicy table grapes.
3. Seared Scallops With Brown Butter and Lemon Pan Sauce. Scallops are always a stunner, but these are dead simple to make: Juice lemons. Spoon out capers. Heat pan.
4. Grilled Pizza. Grilling pizza makes a main dish recipe into a party. This dough is designed for the grill—you can get creative with your toppings, or let your guests go wild.
5. Double-Stack Mushroom and Chicken Cheeseburgers. These chicken-and-mushroom burgers are worthy of a weekend hangout, but totally possible to make for a casual dinner party on a weeknight.
6. Quick Potato Gnocchi. Impress your friends with homemade gnocchi, then let them in on the secret: these pillowy Italian dumplings were made quicker with instant mashed potatoes.
7. Broken Lasagna With Parmesan and All the Peas. Break long lasagna noodles into squares and suddenly you have makeshift fazzoletti, or handkerchief pasta.
8. Habanero BBQ Shrimp. Marinate shrimp in a sweet-and-spicy mixture of apricot preserves, lime juice, habanero, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger—then throw them on the grill for an easy 15-minute dinner.
9. Grilled Pork Spareribs With Soda Bottle Barbecue Sauce. Barbecue brisket is a whole ordeal, but you can get rich, meaty flavor faster if you focus on tender pork spareribs.
10. Caesar Salad Roast Chicken. This isn't your typical chicken Caesar. Here, you'll smother the chicken (whole, or just the legs with thigh and drumstick attached) in garlicky dressing, then roast until burnished and juicy.
Recipes Easy Main Dish Main Dish Recipes for Parties Easy Dinner Recipes Grilled Tequila Garlic-Lime Flank Steak Photo By: Matt Armendariz ©2013, Television Food Network, G.P.
Time As you scan through these 5-course meal ideas (each of them snagged from RecipeLion’s on-site test kitchen!), here are a few tips to keep in …
Sauce 1. Stuffed Squash With Preserved-Lemon Gravy. Fall dinner party ideas that start with squash are among our favorites; this festive main brings in Moroccan-inspired flavors in a filling enhanced with charred olives, dried fruit, hearty barley, and fragrant spices.
2. Seared Scallops With Brown Butter and Lemon Pan Sauce. Juice lemons. Spoon out capers. Heat pan. Cook scallops. Make sauce in same pan. Serve. Get This Recipe.
3. Pork Chops with Fig and Grape Agrodolce. Fresh figs and grapes cooked in balsamic vinegar and honey make a wonderful sweet and sour sauce for pork chops.
4. Low-Fuss Crispy Roast Chicken. Rendering fat trickles from the chicken as it roasts onto a bed of sliced potatoes and onions, resulting in a deliciously crisp and juicy low-fuss bird with a built-in side dish.
5. Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder With Zesty Basil Sauce. This meltingly tender pork shoulder is the ultimate make-ahead dinner party main. This is one of those fall menu ideas that works well on a Friday night after a busy week.
6. Braised Chicken Thighs with Squash and Mustard Greens. Don’t have an acorn squash for this chicken thighs recipe? Use butternut. Not into mustard greens? Use kale, Swiss chard, or spinach.
7. Mushroom Adobo. This vegetarian option is ultra-savory and satisfying. Serve with rice and a handful of peppery watercress or baby arugula. Get This Recipe.
8. BA's Best Eggplant Parmesan. There's nothing cozier than a big casserole of eggplant Parm. Trying to slice into this eggplant Parmesan while it's molten hot creates an oozy mess, so let it rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to firm up before serving to your grateful guests.
9. Braised Chile-Marmalade Duck Legs With Brussels Sprouts. A platter of luscious duck legs with brussels sprouts is peak fall. A little marmalade in the glaze makes the flavor bright and rich.
10. Braised Butternut Squash in Spiced Coconut Gravy. Meet your new favorite squash recipe: big pieces of butternut simmer in a coconut sauce spiked with chile, cayenne, and turmeric.
Entertaining Entertaining Made Easy with the complete dinner party menus. 3 or 4 course menus complete with recipes celebrating culture and cuisines from around the world. Entertaining at home is a great way to catch up with friends and family …
Recipes Your dinner party will run smoothly with our easy main course recipes. Dishes like the herb-crusted rack of lamb and the fillet of beef are real showstoppers. Showing 1-16 of 85 recipes
Recipes Dinner Party Recipes for Any Style Fresh recipes for easy entertaining Whether you’re planning a fabulous dressed-up dinner party or a casual gathering all about good friends and great food, we’ve got the recipes you need to make it a …
Party Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. Make-Ahead Main Courses; A good choice for a dinner party, this dish
Started The best dinner recipes to serve as your main course, including lasagna, pot roast, and more. 25 Mardi Gras Foods to Get the Party Started. Texas Chili Is Comfort Food at Its Best. Easy Dinner Ideas for Every Night of the Week.
Course How To Create A 6 Course French Dinner Without Recipes . 4 hours ago With the dinner party menu planned, the shopping list created, I’ll return from my market and start on Roasted Red Pepper Soup, the first course of this classic 6 course French dinner for friends. A soup made of pureed vegetables is the perfect example of a No Recipe approach to cooking because ANY …
Dinner Jan 26, 2022 - However many people you're hosting, look no further for main course inspiration in our dinner party recipes collection. See more ideas about recipes, dinner party main course, dinner party mains.
Risotto Main course. 945 recipes. Cured sea trout with garden pea, nasturtium and langoustine dashi. by Phil Fanning. Grilled fillets of sea bass with herb risotto, roasted cherry tomatoes and pesto. by Martin Wishart. Orange and pink risotto. …
Course Make salmon with parmesan and feel crust (pictured) for a dinner party main course that brings interesting flavours but is still ready in 25 minutres. Duck Confit With Pancetta Lentils This smart duck dinner party main course …
From easy crowd-pleasing recipes to more impressive dishes for special occasions, try our dinner party main course ideas for fuss-free entertaining. Kick off your meal in style with our selection of starters. From soups and salads to scallops and smoked salmon, these elegant dishes are sure to impress.
Main courses 1 Confit Duck with Redcurrant Sauce This French classic is so easy, economical and tasty. Use chicken legs for a change. 2 Creamy Mushroom Sauce with Cognac Use this sauce with any meat, just change the herbs to suit. 3 Pork Fillet with Porcini and Apple This stuffed fillet slices beautifully and is ready in just 30 minutes.
This meltingly tender pork shoulder is the ultimate make-ahead dinner party main. Don’t have an acorn squash for this chicken thighs recipe? Use butternut.
In this article, we’ll talk to you about the most important part of your dinner party: the main course. Whether you choose a roast, a seafood dish, or an exotic Asian treat, your main course is sure to be a rewarding experience for all of your guests. One thing that many main course planners forget to do is to plan appropriately.