Class 1. CLAS 110 - Classical Mythology. If mythology interests you, this class is a good way to earn four credits. The course gives an introduction to the world of Greek and Roman mythology.
2. GEOL 110 - People, Rocks, and Fire. If you care about humans' footprint on the Earth, this class may interest you. The course will carry out an investigation of topics in geology, ecology, and anthropology relevantto contemporary global energy debates.
3. ANTH 119 - Anthropology and Aliens. If you're into science fiction, this class will be right up your alley. Although anthropology is the study of humans and their behavior in society, this class examines how anthropology and speculative fiction have developed with each other.
4. CHN 101 - First-Year Chinese. Chinese is one of the most commonly spoken languages in the world. If your career path may be international, a foreign language is always a good idea.
5. BI 123 - Biology of Cancer. If you have STEM general education requirements to fill, this course is a little different from a typical science class. This biology class focuses exclusively on cancer, something that affects almost 40% of people.
6. ENVS 201 - Introduction to Environmental Studies: Social Sciences. The environmentalist in you will just at this class. The course discusses the social sciences in context of of environmental problems.
7. HPHY 104 - Understanding Human Disease. If the movie "Contagen" interested you, this class may capture your attention. This four credit class in human physiology is suitable for non science majors and gives an introduction to fundamental physiological and anatomical concepts.
8. INTL 101 - Introduction to International Issues. With essentially every country in the world interconnected in terms of politics, economics, and everything in between, almost every career path will involve international relations.
9. TA 211 - Theater Production I. If you've always been interested in the behind the scenes of movies and plays, this class is for you. This course gives an introduction to the mechanics of putting on a theatrical production.
10. PHIL 102 - Ethics. A debate on ethics is always interesting and really makes you think. This introductory class talks about the philosophical study of morality.
Class 2 hours ago Discover free online courses taught by University of Oregon. Watch videos, do assignments, earn a certificate while learning from some of the best Professors. List of University of Oregon free online courses/MOOCs aggregated by Class Central. 1000s of Courses with Free Certicates and Badges Class Central is a search engine and
Online Discover free online courses taught by University of Oregon. Watch videos, do assignments, earn a certificate while learning from some of the best Professors. List of University of Oregon free online courses/MOOCs aggregated by Class Central. 1000+ Developer Courses with Free Certificates! Class Central is a search engine and reviews site
541-346-1900Leader 541-346-1900 [email protected] UO Online expands the University of Oregon's educational mission beyond campus, taking UO's exceptional classroom teaching from face-to-face delivery into the virtual world and strengthening the university's reputation as a leader in research and teaching. We currently offer a selection of online courses as
Added FREE. Self Paced. Introduction to Econometrics. University of Oregon. Added to favorite list Remove from favorite list Added to compare list Remove from compare list. This course looks at what happens when the conditions are less than ideal due to departures from the assumptions necessary for ordinary least squares to be the best linear unb. FREE.
Oregon University of Oregon offers 227 major programs for degree granting/certificate programs. Of that, the distance learning opportunity (online degrees/courses) is given to 1 major programs - 1 Masters.The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,336 for Oregon residents and $38,255 for …
University Welcome to the University of Oregon Class Schedule. To get started, click on a term below. Click here to find an advisor on campus. For Coronavirus information, visit the University of Oregon's COVID-19 Information site. Fall Term 2021; The Fall 2021 academic calendar is available here. Winter Term 2022
Course 1. GEO 300 - Sustainability for the Common Good. This course combines close to 90 hours of instruction and online activities for students. Further, this course explores the geography of human and our relationship to earth's systems.
2. HHS 248 - Lifetime Fitness: Yoga. This core course includes the assessment, evaluation and practice of physical fitness and health behaviors, and a focus on yoga activities and how to learn new skills is included.
3. HHS 246 - Lifetime Fitness: Walking.
4. H 250 - Introduction to Health Care Organization and Administration.
5. PH 106 - Perspectives in Physics.
6. FW 111 - Introduction to Marine Life in the Sea.
7. MUS 153 - Marching Band. In this course, 98% of students receive an A, with the remaining 2% receiving a B. This gives students the chance to learn and enjoy the course without stressing about the grade.
8. HDFS 240 - Human Sexuality. This course focuses on the physiological, psychological, social, and historical influences on sexuality. And, a large emphasis is placed on the developmental and relationship aspects of human sexuality and feelings.
9. DHE 180 - Introduction to Single Family Housing.
10. DSGN 282 - Personal, Professional, and Leadership Development I. This course is taken during the student's second year at OSU. Moreover, this helps students to develop lifelong skills that are practical, meaningful, and useful for them.
Plant 1. Understanding Plants – Part I: What a Plant Knows by Tel Aviv University (Coursera) If you are interested in learning about plant biology basics, then this is one of the best programs available online.
2. Understanding Plants – Part II: Fundamentals of Plant Biology by Tel Aviv University (Coursera) This intermediate course focuses on the structure of plants and how do their cells function.
3. Online Basic Botany Course (Oregon State University) This short online program is a part of the Master Gardener series created by the faculty of Oregon State University.
4. The Plant Talk Classroom (Botany Everyday) Join ethnobotanist, humanitarian, and explorer Marc Williams as he shares with you his knowledge of botany acquired from years of experience in the field.
5. Botany Courses (Coursera) On Coursera, you will find a series of programs to enhance your current knowledge of botany. Created by some of the top institutes of the world, you will have the opportunity to explore topics like molecular genetics, environmental biology, agriculture, biosphere, bioethics, and much more.
6. Botany I – Plant Physiology and Taxonomy (ACS Distance Education) If you prefer to learn hands-on, then this class might just be what you need. Study from a team of experts and dive into the concepts of phytology, morphology, taxonomy, and anatomy.
Courses At the University of Oregon, online courses use the Canvas course management system. Some classes also require in-person, proctored exams. UO Online courses follow the same term schedule as courses taken on campus and credits are awarded in the same way. There is no difference on your transcript between an online course and a …
English The University of Oregon (UO) American English Institute (AEI), a unit of the College of Arts and Sciences, has been a leader in providing online and blended or "hybrid" programs and courses since 1996, when we started offering courses for English language learners and teachers.During this time we have served thousands of English educators and learners in about 200 countries …
Academic The University of Oregon Catalog contains complete details for all academic programs offered by the university.Whether you’re an enrolled student or you're considering attending the UO, this site will provide the information you need as you consider your academic goals.
Baxtor The Easiest Classes At The University Of Oregon You WILL get an A in these classes. 1. Physics 153 Light & Color with Richard Taylor An interesting class with super simple concepts. 2. Geology 303 Dinosaurs with Mary Baxtor She gives out prizes each class. You’ll get a D on all the tests, but the amount of extra credit you do will get you an A. 3.
Regular Become a Student Explore how to take UO courses without formal admission. Find Courses. Chances are if you’re curious about it, the University of Oregon has a class on it. Nearly anyone can enroll in regular UO classes through the non-degree seeking program. Formal admission is not required and you may register for up to 8 credits per term during fall, winter, and spring
Recordings Biochemistry Free & Easy. Kevin and Indira's electronic book is aimed at helping students learn the basics of biochemistry in a fun and engaging format. The book incorporates original songs, recordings, verses and links to over 100 video lectures. The full-featured iPad version can be viewed only on an iPad with iBooks.
Whether you’re looking for a GPA booster or to get a general education requirement out of the way, check out the list of easy courses at the University of Oregon below. They’re about as easy as college can get. 1. Anthropology 150 This class requires no textbook (or lecture attendance).
The University of Oregon offers online courses from a number of academic programs, including online masters programs in Sports Product Management and Psychology. Find out how to search the class schedule for the full list of online courses. How do I register for online classes?
Welcome to the University of Oregon Class Schedule. To get started, click on a term below. Click here to find an advisor on campus. For Coronavirus information, visit the University of Oregon's COVID-19 Information site. The Fall 2021 academic calendar is available here . The Winter 2022 Schedule of Classes will be published on Monday, Nov 1.
Certain courses at the University of Oregon are repeatable for credit. See Repeating Courses. See How to Add or Drop a Major or Minor. Undergraduate students may, if approved, register for graduate-level classes. See Undergraduate Students Enrolling in Graduate Level Classes.