Course 1. Fundamentals of Online Education. This program is offered by Georgia Tech and includes 6 weeks of instruction, focused on the fundamentals of eLearning.
2. E-Learning and Digital Cultures. Hosted by the University of Edinburgh, this 5 week course concentrates on digital cultures and learning cultures, as well as how both relate to one another to create meaningful learning experiences.
3. Introduction to Instructional Systems Design. This free online course focuses on Instructional Systems Design, which pertains to designing and developing eLearning courses that help learners boost knowledge retention and skill development.
4. Virtual Teacher Program. The University of California, Irvine provides a sequence of courses where you can learn how to be an effective virtual teacher in an online or blended learning environment.
5. Gamification. If you're looking for a free online course that can help you integrate eLearning games into your eLearning development strategy, you may want to consider this one.
6. The ABCs of Instructional Design. This is the ideal free online course for eLearning professionals who may be new to instructional design or want to learn more about Instructional Design theories and the course design process.
7. Learning to Teach Online. This free online course is provided by The University of New South Wales and is designed to help educators and eLearning professionals fine tune their online or blended learning strategies.
8. K-12 Blended & Online Learning. This course is ideal for eLearning designers and developers who would like to learn more about the blended learning approach.
9. Motivating Students to Learn. The secret to the success of every effective online course is learner motivation. In this free course, you will learn how to boost learner motivation based upon various theories.
10. Foundations of Teaching for Learning Program. This free online course is offered by the Commonwealth Education Trust, and is ideally suited for eLearning professionals who are looking for in depth knowledge about how to design instruction, learning activities, and assessments that can enhance the overall learning experience.
Management Free Online Courses Choose your free Online Course Short Courses Customer Services (Short Course) Project Management (Short Course) Human Resources Management (Short Course) Business Management (Short Course) Diet and Nutrition (Short Course) View all Risk Management Certificate in Risk Management View all Why choose eLearning College?
Tools Free eLearning authoring tools A few leading authoring tools provide free options for creating your own custom eLearning course. Many provide all the tools you need to create screens, add graphics or video, include interactions, and ultimately compile your course.
ELearning ELearning content development is an inevitable predecessor to delivering engaging online learning and training in today’s digitized professional environments. When you join forces with one of the best eLearning companies, it can be a shot in the arm.
Bribery Swift eLearning Services FEBRUARY 11, 2019 A fully customizable free online eLearning course on Anti-bribery and corruption. This course includes varied forms of bribery and corruption in detail and predominantly gives a better understanding on how to deal effectively and efficiently when bribery occurs. Free 70
Introduction Browse the latest free online courses from Harvard University, including "CS50's Introduction to Game Development" and "Nonprofit Financial Stewardship Webinar: Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements."
Global 978 rows · Our team of global e-learning experts has done in-depth research to …
ELearning View All Categories Create Free Listing Free LMS Consulting. Developing A More Inclusive eLearning Course by Melissa Gillespie (Bottomley) January 9, 2022 . 7 eLearning Design And Development Mistakes What are those three steps you would need to boost the writing design for your online learners and their learning experience? In this
ELearning The Best eLearning Content Development Companies For 2022. Even though there are plenty of eLearning content providers, choosing a partner is a hurdle. Some deliver online course libraries, others offer virtual training labs, or even create either approach for individuals and enterprises.
Learning Instructional designers and e-learning developers recognize that e-learning supports distinct learning objectives. Through a variety of instructional strategies, particularly interactive strategies, e-learning can be effective and engaging. Products that engage learners while achieving learning goals provide a quality learning experience.
Learning E Learning courses from top universities and industry leaders. Learn E Learning online with courses like e-Learning Ecologies: Innovative Approaches to Teaching and Learning for the Digital Age and The Teacher and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL).
Development The Asian Development Bank is now offering free certification courses under its ADBI E-Learning (Asian Development Bank Institute E-Learning) Program. Enroll Today to avail free certificates with online lecture series and Policy Maker E-Training Classes.
Bribery FEBRUARY 11, 2019. A fully customizable free online eLearning course on Anti-bribery and corruption. This course includes varied forms of bribery and corruption in detail and predominantly gives a better understanding on how to deal effectively and efficiently when bribery occurs. Free 70.
ELearning So if you are am elearning developer or instructional designer, these tips are going to awesome. #1. When I am handed a storyboard to develop, I first look it over and identify common activities and visuals. These could be eLearning interactions , graphics, quizzes, design elements, etc. eLearning Developer 151.
Access Access 2000 free online courses from 140 leading institutions worldwide. Gain new skills and earn a certificate of completion. Join today.
Free Online courses available to all, anytime. Free. Demographic Transition and its Impacts on Fiscal Sustainability in East and Southeast Asia. View Course. Free. Sustainable and Quality Infrastructure Beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic. View Course. Free. The Role of Central Banks and Financial Supervisory Authorities in Governing Sustainable Finance.
Document Stanford Free Online Courses. 9. Utah State Open Courseware. These courses are easy to access and find with quick browsing. Each class lecture is offered as an MP3 file with an html document that outlines the assignment. This is a bare bones program, as the assignments are simply exams to test your knowledge of the material. 10.
There are many metrics you can track, but the most important are:
Great eLearning developers excel at:
How To Easily Create eLearning Courses
E-learning is a structured course or learning experience delivered electronically; it can also include performance support content. There are also many different elements that can make up an e-learning program, such as live or pre-recorded lecture content, video, quizzes, simulations, games, activities, and other interactive elements.