Program With that in mind, we have developed a comprehensive online security awareness program which will help you educate your employees by providing simple techniques for protecting company information assets. We have chosen the following topics and created a general security awareness program applicable to all employees in a company.
Security 41 rows · Wizer Security Awareness Training: Free Security Awareness …
Module Rating: 4.6/5(215)
Cofense To complete your online security awareness training program, request a free demo of Cofense PhishMe, our award-winning software for conditioning employees to be resilient against phishing threats. Used by more than 1000 businesses worldwide, including 50 Fortune 100 companies, Cofense PhishMe has reduced the threat of advanced cyber-attacks by
Training Free Security Awareness Training for Employees - Simple Online Training LMS Software - Curricula Security Awareness Training that's fun for everyone 😉 Curricula's fun eLearning platform uses behavioral science based techniques, such as storytelling, to fundamentally transform your employee security awareness training program.
Training Security Awareness Training Software. If you can afford it, another option is to utilize security awareness training software. This type of software helps organizations create an effective security awareness training program, and they often include features like online training modules, phishing simulations, knowledge assessments, and more.
Security 1. Phishing Attacks.
2. Removable Media. Another security awareness topic that is used daily by companies is removable media. Removable media is the portable storage medium that allows users to copy data to the device and then remove it from the device to another and vice versa.
3. Passwords and Authentication. A very simple but often overlooked element that can help your company's security is password security. Often commonly used passwords will be guessed by malicious actors in the hope of gaining access to your accounts.
4. Physical Security. If you're one of those people who leave their passwords on sticky notes on their desk, you may want to throw them away. Though many attacks are likely to happen through digital mediums, keeping sensitive physical documents secured is vital to the integrity of your company's security system.
5. Mobile Device Security. The changing landscape of IT technologies has improved the ability for flexible working environments, and along with it more sophisticated security attacks.
6. Working Remotely. In 2021, the obvious need for remote working, combined with the increasing uptake, led to many companies taking drastic steps towards full time working from home policies.
7. Public Wi-Fi. Some employees who need to work remotely, travelling on trains and working on the move may need extra training in understanding how to safely use public Wi-Fi services.
8. Cloud Security. Cloud computing has revolutionised businesses, the way data is stored and accessed. These digital applications are transforming businesses, however, with large amounts of private data being stored remotely comes the risk of large-scale hacks.
9. Social Media Use. We all share large parts of our lives on social media: from holidays to events and work. But oversharing can lead to sensitive information being available, making it easy for a malicious actor to pose as a trusted source (see: social engineering).
10. Internet and Email Use. Some employees may have already been exposed to data breaches, by using simple or repeat emails for multiple accounts. One study found that 59% of end-users use the same password for every account.
Security A “soup-to-nuts” enterprise security awareness program from Inspired Learning trains employees to protect the network against security breaches through an all-inclusive series of 10 courses. Training can be customized to meet the needs of the customer and is available in
Security Security Awareness Training for Employees. Minimal-risk employees are advocates for IT security – they understand and report security threats and breaches. How do we ensure all employees are minimal risk? Security awareness training. Watch the whole series here or scroll down for more details.
Working Description: The course (formerly known as CI130.16) introduces the automated information systems (AIS) environment and the threats and vulnerabilities faced when working within the government or defense industrial systems.It provides a working knowledge of cyber intrusion methods and cybersecurity countermeasures to assist employees in preventing cyber attacks …
Security Security awareness training teaches users to spot phishing, avoid risks online, and use good cyber-hygiene practices at work and at home. What are cyber security classes? Cyber Security is a specialized field in Information Technology (IT) which is regarded as a substream in Computer Science.
Awareness The Curricula platform trains your employees with short, memorable security awareness stories. Our security awareness training content is fun, memorable, and will have your employees begging you to watch the next episode! Choose from a variety of fresh new training content, episodes, security awareness downloads, phishing simulations, and more.
SCORM-compliant For many of our customers, security awareness Computer Based Training (CBT) helps check-a-box to satisfy a compliance need. We recognize this need is a requirement so we’ve developed a set of SCORM-compliant materials to help meet that need for all companies – Cofense customers and non-customers alike – free of charge.
How To Create An Effective Security Awareness Training Program
Our in-house Experience with Phishing Awareness Training
Topics include, but are not limited to: