Program The CSEP program is developed to:
Event There is a range of free online courses available to help develop your knowledge and understanding of event planning. If you're interested in this field, you can study for as little as eight hours in order to kick-start the learning process, or take longer courses if you would like a deeper understanding of event planning and related areas.
About Top 13 Event Planning Courses Online For Free 2022 by November 2, 2021 No comments 23 minute read One thing you must understand about event planning is that it is not just about throwing a party, it has a lot to do with the act of planning.
Event Thousands of innovative event creators from top companies have relied on these online event management courses to stay a step ahead of the competition. Sign up for one of these free, online event planning courses to get certified in the skills you need to grow your event — and your career. Event Marketing Course Event Sponsorship Course
Event Free online event planning courses that OHSC offers contain the same high quality teachings as our paid courses. This free event management course has been designed specifically with distance learning in mind, providing an entry-level overview of …
Course The free online event planning course consists of videos, readings, exercises, and quizzes to test your knowledge. There are five engaging modules in all, covering: • Finding Sponsors • Packaging and Pricing • Activations • Management • Renewing Sponsors The course is completely free, and signup is simple.
Event Become a Certified Event Planner Success Story Once you’ve completed your training, boost your resume and showcase your event tech skills by becoming Cvent certified. Join the thousands of event marketers and event professionals who are getting certified today.
Event Free Event Planning Course I sat down with Owen Hemsath during his Small Business Success Summit to talk about how to plan an event that’s successful. This training helps you determine whether or not event planning is right for you before you spend money on an event planning course. Here’s what you’ll learn in this training:
Students Meaningful Events: How to Make Corporate, Wedding, or Life Events Memorable. Hanna Ashcraft. 1h 17m. 102 students. From Idea to Celebration: Beginner’s Guide to Planning your own Small Event. Liezel Short. 60m. 613 students. …
Award-winning Enroll in our Stress-Free Event Planning course today and stay organized, on budget and on schedule to deliver a successful event every time. Pryor Learning delivers 17,000+ award-winning training options—live and online—to satisfy learning needs …
Event The virtual space thrives with free event planning courses for you to level up your proficiency every day. We’ve collected the web-sourc es, accredited event planning courses, you can attend to if you want to grow in your role. Free courses Coursera https://www.coursera.org The famous platform that collects wisdom from various world …
Event 1. Event Planning: Where To Start (SkillShare) First on my list is a fantastic event planning course that covers it all! It takes students through all the steps of a general event from the planning stage to execution.
2. Marketing For Events: How To Create Sell Out Events (Skillshare) Next up on my list is another standout course hosted on Skillshare that is just over 1 hour long and goes into great detail on the marketing side of promoting an event.
3. Event Planning Foundations (Lynda / LinkedIn Learning) Next on my list of best online event planning courses is a great pick taught by Valerie Berry that is hosted on Lynda.com (now LinkedIn Learning) that has been taken by over 60,000 students!
4. Event Planning, Marketing & Management Course (Udemy) Next up is a comprehensive online event planning course that is delivered by Alex Genadinik. This class already boasts more than 5,000 students and it is one of the best-selling courses on Udemy.
5. The Ultimate Guide to Successful Event Planning (Udemy) This budget-friendly Udemy course focuses on clients and their role in any event planning business.
6. Online Class: Event Planning 101 (UniversialClass) Up next on my list is a comprehensive course that also offers a certificate of completion with a unique serial number attributed to each student.
7. Certificate Program in Event Management (IEM) At $445, this course is one of the most comprehensive (and expensive) on this list. Run by the International Institute for Event Management, this class uses the same self-paced programming seen on most other similar courses.
8. Event School Online Event Courses (QCevents) There are 4 professional event planning courses on offer at QC Event School. Instead of teaching various types of event planning together, it separates corporate, private, and wedding classes.
9. Learn How To Plan a Great Event (Udemy) Packed with learning materials, the course has a length of 4 hours, on-demand, similar to most other Udemy courses.
10. Writing An Event Marketing Plan (LinkedIn Learning) Writing everything down is a must for proper event planning. This 30-minute course teaches students how to lay down the marketing foundations of an event.
Planning Planning courses from top universities and industry leaders. Learn Planning online with courses like Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management and Project Planning: Putting It …
Event This online event planning course will help you master the art of event planning. Throughout the course, you will gain the skills needed to succeed as a professional event planner. Learn how to plan various meetings, parties, fundraisers, retreats, conferences and more.
Course In this free online event management course, you will learn about the different aspects of the Event Planning business. Publisher: One Education In this free online course, you will study all areas of event planning as a business, including invitations, decorating, marketing, catering, waste disposal and security.
Event 1. Event Planning Foundations. This best event planning course was developed by Lynda and is offered on LinkedIn. It is a beginner course. Event planning is all about bringing people together.
2. Event Management. This free event planning course is offered by Oxford Home Study Centre. This is a short course. It provides an overview of key event planning concepts.
3. Event Planning: Where to Start. Skillshare offers this beginner event planning course as part of their premium membership. The course is designed for new event planners that need guidance on how to get started.
4. Certificate in Event Management. One of the best online event planning schools is the International Institute of Event Management. They offer this certificate course.
5. Private Event Planning Course. This private event planning course is offered by QC Event School. The course is designed for beginners with no experience in event planning.
6. Online Event Planning Course. This event planning course is offered by the New York Institute of Art and Design. This beginner course is designed to help you gain skills needed to be a professional event planner.
7. Master’s Certificate in Event Management. This advanced certificate course is provided by the International Institute of Event management. It is designed for experienced event planners.
8. Event and Wedding Planning. QC Event School is one of the most recognized event planning schools in the world. This event and wedding planning course is one of their most popular.
9. Diploma in Hospitality Operations. This diploma is offered by the International School of Hospitality. The focus is on the hospitality industry as a whole.
10. Event Planning Certificate. This certificate is from Emory University. It is for people with no event planning experience. The focus of this program is on the skills needed to plan events.
The CSEP program is developed to:
While there is no license requirement to become an event planner, it’s probably in your best interest to obtain a Certified Special Events Professional, or CSEP. According to the International Special Events Society, the CSEP is "the hallmark of professional achievement in the special events industry."
Party planners need to have strong communication skills and be able to work with anyone. You’ll also need to be incredibly organized and have a sharp eye for detail. And don’t forget — because you’ll be running your own business, you’ll have to understand basic business skills like financial management and leadership.