Online Our online courses offer a fully online learning experience. Study in your own time at your own pace from anywhere in the world! Start your online course when it suits you and study at times to suit your schedule. Online courses accessing quaity online material include event management and leadership and management, HR and Health and Safety.
Management Reed Courses advertises a variety of free online Event management courses. Alternatively you’ll be able to enrol on an online Event management course of your choosing, and study entirely online. If you’d prefer an in-person learning experience, you could take a classroom Event management course where you’ll be taught in a classroom at a given location. Reed Courses …
Event Oxford Home Study Centre is proud to offer a new collection of endorsed event planning courses online for free. Each free event management course is based on the same high-quality materials as our paid courses, and can be completed from anywhere in the world without a penny to pay. Our exclusive free online event planning courses are open to new and experienced …
Planning Nine intensive modules of the free online event management course, start with an overview of events from a modern perspective, before introducing a variety of different types of events. Including the most critical stages of event planning, human resource management, marketing of events, emergency planning, and, ultimately, how to get into the business as an …
Event Overview of Free Online Event Planning Courses There is a range of free online courses available to help develop your knowledge and understanding of event planning. If you're interested in this field, you can study for as little as eight hours in order to kick-start the learning process, or take longer courses if you would like a deeper understanding of event planning …
Offered 1. Event Marketing Course and Certification. Offered by Eventbrite. Our favorite free online course in event planning is this offering from Eventbrite. Eventbrite is one of the leading ticketing platforms that allows users to create, share, and participate in a wide range of events worldwide.
2. Event Sponsorship Course and Certification. Offered by Eventbrite. This second course offering from Eventbrite focuses on the skills needed to recruit and manage sponsors for your event.
3. Social Media for Special Events. Offered by Udemy. Best-Selling Author Eric Schwartzman presents this free and informative course on the Udemy learning platform.
4. The Guide to Modern Event Planning. Offered by Guidebook. This resource is not a class, but a free 31-page download, making it one of the best free online resources to teach yourself event planning.
5. Everything You Need to Learn How to Be an Event Planner. Offered by Event Planning Blueprint. While this excellent web page offered through Event Planning Blueprint is not an official course, the materials are comprehensive enough to be considered a trusted educational resource for those who want to learn the event planning industry.
6. Wedding Planner Bootcamp. Offered by Wedding Planning Institute. This free wedding planner boot camp is taught by Cho Phillips, the founder and CEO of Longevity.
7. Brand Marketing: Planning a Successful Event. Offered by Skillshare. Presented by technology entrepreneur Jeremy Andrews, this nine-lesson course on the Skillshare platform is designed to help students learn the best ways to plan an event based around a brand.
8. Tactfully Cancel or Postpone an Event. Offered by Skillshare. With many events being canceled in 2020 due to COVID 19, it has become more critical than ever to discover the right way to go about the process of postponement or outright cancellation, but how?
9. Training for Change: Facilitating Online Meetings and Events. Offered by Training for Change. With so many meetings, events, and work functions migrating to online and remote only, the need for event planners who can facilitate these activities has arisen.
10. Event Planning Foundations. Offered by LinkedIn Learning. Few students know that if they already have a premium LinkedIn account, they can access over 16,000 courses on the platform at no cost.
Event Event Marketing Course and Certification. Ready to jumpstart your event’s sales — or your career in event marketing? In Eventbrite’s free Event Marketing Course and Certification, you’ll master the essentials for event promotion: social media, paid advertising, event discovery, email marketing, and website conversion. The event management course is taught by five of …
Curriculum 9 Best Online Event Planning Classes (Updated For 2021) Curriculum Benzinga.com Related Courses . 8 hours ago What is the Curriculum of an Online Degree in Event Planning?. 1.Event Planning Foundations. This best event planning course …
Precise The FREE Event Biz module guides you through 7 precise steps to set the fundamentals of your own wedding and events planning business within 7 days. No previous knowledge or experience needed. By the end of this course, you will have a real brand targeting a precise audience reinforced by a strong online presence. View Course details
Course No prior knowledge or experience is required to get the very most from this superior-quality course. Free online event planning courses available from BOLC feature the same outstanding course content as our paid programs. All course materials are included as standard and there are no time restrictions or deadlines to worry about.
Event planner courses should align with the career area the student wishes to enter, such as wedding planning. There are many kinds of event planner courses available online and at higher learning institutions, offering something to fit everyone’s schedules and goals. The trick is discovering which courses are right for you.
Which Platforms Are The Best For Free Online Courses In The USA?
Where Do I Start?
The CSEP program is developed to: