Human 1. Human Resources. For an all-round training in the dynamic world of HR, take one of these human resources courses. They cover the key areas that any HR professional needs to know to get the most out of employees and to enable staff to get the most out of their job.
2. Recruitment and Selection. Knowing what sort of candidate you want for a particular role, then attracting and selecting them is a key function in human resource management.
3. Learning and Development. It’s vital to provide effective training when onboarding new employees and the more successful companies continue to engage in ongoing training and development as a matter of policy.
4. Strategic Development. For any organisation, knowing how many staff are needed and what skills or knowledge they require falls to the HR department, whether it’s a start-up or a going concern.
5. Performance Management. If your company has good leadership, sets clear goals and offers feedback, there is a good chance the workforce is productive and engaged because good performance management is being displayed.
6. Managing Difficult Situations. In work, as in life, things rarely run smoothly permanently. It falls to you, as a member of the human resources staff, to deal with allegations of harassment, bullying and discrimination.
7. Health and Safety. As a HR professional, a key role is looking after the wellbeing of the company’s workforce, beginning with their physical safety. You will learn how fostering a culture of safety in the workplace makes injuries and accidents less likely.
Certification Best HR Certifications Online 2022 - HR - HR University. Courses Details: HR University features world-class online certification courses in HR management. The HR Manager certification programs provide you the fundamentals of HR Management, such as how to develop your own HR strategy, ace HRM interviews, set up effective hiring programs, lead an HR team, as well …
University And, by offering courses and Specializations in human resources from top-ranked institutions like the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Minnesota, and the University of Michigan, Coursera gives you the opportunity to take advantage of the flexibility and low cost of online learning without sacrificing the quality of your education.
Management Most courses are two weeks in length. Certificate programs include Business Management, Healthcare, Hospitality and Foodservice Management, Human Resources, Project Management, Data Science, Technology and many more. More details… eCornell OnDemand Lessons: Free access to self-directed 1 hour modules available anytime.
Resource HR Management Course Online. Deal. You get access to all 12 courses, 5 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately. Hours. 76+ Video Hours. Core Coverage. HR Process and Management, HRIS, Strategic HR Management, International HRM, Human Resource ROI, Human Resource Measurement, HR Plan for a Startup Firm and Nature of
Security The courses, given by licensed New York State security guard schools, include: 16 Hour on the Job Training. This 2-day class must be taken within 90 days following employment as a security guard. It covers duties related to the specific job sites and needs of the employer. 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Training Class. Introductory course that is the
Program Free Vocational Training Programs in NYC (New York City . Courses Details: The Vocational Foundation program was started in 1936 in NYC and trains young adults for career preparation. This program offers training for youths, aged 17-21, who have dropped out of school and don’t have a high school diploma. They offer job training, career/job placement, and work retention …
Training Yes, the New York City Department of Buildings accepts online OSHA 10 and 30 training from OSHA-authorized course providers. To meet DOB training requirements, the course must be actively proctored. All of OSHA Education Center's online Outreach training courses are actively proctored and DOB accepted.
Business The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) is no longer offering free online business courses through Coursera. If you are seeking to launch or transition your business online, however, we encourage you to explore our “Launch Your Online Business” course. Master the essentials of digital marketing, branding and PR.
Training Any New York worker in need of training cards must take either the OSHA 10-hour training or the OSHA 30-hour training specific to the state of New York to fulfill their requirements. If you relocate while this training card is still …
State Training and Professional Development. Training and professional development programs enhance the on-the-job skills and competence of New York State employees. Some programs and services are available to all State employees while others are available only to employees in a particular bargaining unit.
Human 1. Human Resource Certification by University of Minnesota (Coursera) This specialization offers a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management.
2. Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) Exec Ed Program (Wharton University of Pennsylvania) Designed in collaboration with the Wharton University of Pennsylvania, this curriculum will help you learn about the responsibilities of Chief HR Officer while gaining better insights into the digital world.
3. HR Management and Analytics Program (Wharton University) If you are working in the human resources department and want to uplift your skills to become a professional HR in a well-reputed organization, then this program from Wharton University can help you achieve your goals.
4. People Analytics: Transforming HR Strategy with Data Science (University of Cambridge) Data Science is a powerful tool to transform the way companies engage with their employees.
5. Digital Transformation in HR (The London School of Economics and Political Science) Prepared in association with the London School of Economics and Political Science, this program will help you discover how digital human resource management and people analytics can drive performance and business outcomes.
6. Top Human Resources Courses (Udemy) Udemy offers more than 200 courses on human resource management for all levels of learners. So far, over 180,000 students have already completed related certification programs from Udemy.
7. Human Resource Management Certification by Macquarie University (Coursera) If you aspire to become an adaptable leader who is ready to face the challenges of the disrupted workplace then you are at the perfect place.
8. People Management by Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (edX) This beginner-level program is designed to help smoothen the transition for newly appointed people managers.
9. Senior Executive Development Programme in Building Future CHROs (XLRI) Individuals who want to acquire advanced skills to translate and develop high-level organizational strategies into a compelling human resource strategy can learn from this curriculum.
10. Human Resources Training (LinkedIn Learning) With over 2450 courses, LinkedIn has something for everyone looking forward to acquiring new skills in leading and managing their team and organization.
Types of HR certifications for career advancement
Human resources, the effective and strategic management of individuals within a company, is the area that the Construction Industry Training Network (CITN) has seen the greatest uptick in with course registrants during the COVID-19 pandemic. But part of ...
Human resource management degrees can be a path into an entry-level HR position. To get a job in HR, you need to complete an undergraduate course of study in a related field. It is possible that several years of experience in operations-heavy roles will prove useful when making a career transition into HR positions.