Student Achieve your goals with KU online. Earn a world-class, online education where and when it is convenient for you. Whether you are a high school student ready for a head start, returning to school for personal or professional growth, or a student from another university wanting to supplement your coursework, KU’s online courses and programs will help you reach your goals.
785-864-1000Online Course Search KU Online 785-864-1000. 8 hours ago The KU Center for Online and Distance Learning provides services and support for online and hybrid learning.. Call 785-864-1000 or email [email protected]. Category: Free Courses Preview / Show details
Undergraduate Undergraduate Graduate Certificate Online courses Continuing education Students Student services Campus tuition and fees Prospective student resources Affordability & scholarship information Career blog
Leuven KU Leuven MOOCs Browse free online courses in a variety of subjects. KU Leuven courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee. Select a course to learn more. Courses
Online Search for online courses To browse KU's online, for-credit course offerings, select “Online Courses” under the “Online/Video courses” section of the “Options” tab on the right. Online Course listings have “ONLINE” in the course description. Courses that last four or eight weeks are indicated by a date range in bold. Online undergraduate programs
Classes The College Online offers courses in an 8-week and 16-week format. Course offerings will vary each semester and will be posted on the official KU Schedule of Classes website. 1. . For help searching the Schedule of Classes for online offerings, please review this handout. 2.
Aerospace KU Aerospace Short Courses Free Aerospace Webinars Be sure to also check out our online courses. The KU Aerospace Short Course Program presents free webinars, presented by our industry expert instructors. Webinars are offered throughout the year on various topics. You may view previously broadcast webinars below. History of Airplane Design Webinars
Workshops KU IT offers free training sessions throughout the year to help faculty, staff and students use a variety of software packages more effectively. We have regularly scheduled Technology Training Workshops that are open to anyone, as well as group sessions or individual consultations that can be customized to meet the needs of faculty and staff. View the Workshops Calendar for …
Certificate Free online courses from top universities like Yale, Michigan, and Stanford. Learn and gain marketable skills through video lectures, quizzes, and forum discussions. Learners may choose to receive a university certificate for a small fee. Join Coursera for free today.
Courses Browse online course offerings Online courses follow the semester calendar at KU. Enrollment for summer and fall courses occurs in March/April. Enrollment for spring courses occurs in October/November. Go to the Schedule of Classes. Select the “More Options” link on the right side of the page, select “Online Courses” in the lower-right corner of the box of search …
913-897-8530[email protected] This course meets on Mondays & Wednesdays from 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. US Central Time. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend University of Kansas sponsored events. If you require reasonable accommodation in order to participate in an event, please email [email protected]ku.edu or call 913-897-8530 at least three weeks before the first day
Health Online TRAIN Courses for Community Health Improvement The Community Tool Box offers free online courses to support community health assessment and community health improvement work. These courses are intended for: Staff from state and local health departments (including those seeking accreditation)
Courses Open online courses Open online courses The University of Copenhagen runs free online courses. Researchers from the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences are involved, sharing their knowledge with the world. The courses are open to all, and thousands of people have already signed up to study subjects such as global health and diabetes research.
Lesson 1. How to start training. Starting a 6 Dragons Kung Fu training path. Lesson 1 – My first Kung Fu training. Lesson 2 – Kung Fu: the first steps. Lesson 3 – My first Kung Fu training session.
2. The basics of 6 Dragons Kung Fu. The fundamentals of 6 Dragons Kung Fu. Lesson 1 – The basics of 6 Dragons Kung Fu. Lesson 2 – Basic discipline, stamina and automations.
3. How to structure daily training. How to organize the training sessions: safety, effectiveness and frequency of the exercises. Lesson 1 – How to train safely and profitably.
4. Kung Fu and breathing. An introduction to the concept of breathing (with theory, techniques and exercises) Lesson 1 – Why controlled breathing is so important.
5. How to fight. Your first 6 Dragons Kung Fu fighting techniques. Lesson 1 – How to learn to fight. Lesson 2 – The guard stance. Lesson 3 – The fist & my first attack technique.
6. The basics of flexibility. How to become stronger, faster and more resistant through flexibility. Lesson 1 – Flexibility training. Lesson 2 – Types of stretching.
7. At the base of self-defense. How to protect yourself and avoid the most common risks. Lesson 1 – The basics of self-defense. Lesson 2 – Learn self-defense: prevent dangers.
8. The basics of Qi Gong. An introduction to Qi Gong, how it works, what Qi is and a first approach. Lesson 1 – What is Qi? Lesson 2 – What is Qi Gong? Lesson 3 – How to feel the Qi.
9. Basic Kung Fu mobility and balance. Understand the fundamental Kung Fu stances and an introduction to the fighting mobility. Lesson 1 – The stances of Kung Fu.
10. How to develop basic martial skills. How to execute the first 3 fundamental technical exercises of 6 Dragons Kung Fu and start to build the first martial skills.
Courses Course deadlines will change as a classes start and end date changes. Many short courses will shift before the class begins. Please pay attention to the revision date of the file you are using to make sure you have the most accurate information available. Law courses have no last day to drop/withdraw. Dropping or withdrawing from a course that
Online Online Courses The KU Anthropology Department offers a number of online and distance learning courses. These courses are conducted primarily online, with supplementary course materials. Online and distance learning courses are often flexible, self-paced, and convenient. Available online Anthropology classes include:
Whether you are a high school student ready for a head start, returning to school for personal or professional growth, or a student from another university wanting to supplement your coursework, KU’s online courses and programs will help you reach your goals. Explore your options below and join an active, online learning community.
KU Online Overview KU offers undergraduate and graduate online degree programs and certificates, as well as a variety of for-credit and noncredit online courses. Hybrid options, combining online education and classroom experiences, are also available.
Browse free online courses in a variety of subjects. KU Leuven courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee.
Enrollment times follow the standard semester calendar: To browse KU's online, for-credit course offerings, select “Online Courses” under the “Online/Video courses” section of the “Options” tab on the right. Online Course listings have “ONLINE” in the course description.